Work with Product, client, and UX (research and design) to understand our advertisers' pain points and build more inclusive and efficient experiences for them to accomplish their day-to-day tasks, including:
- Plan, write, document, and maintain clear, concise user-interface text
- Help design and implement complex information architecture which may include taxonomies, ontologies, and metadata models
- Support the development and governance of navigation schemas, controlled vocabularies, and tagging systems
- Partner with research to understand our user's POV and iterate based on feedback
- Work with design to brainstorm and problem-solve for complicated workflows that improve a wide variety of user journeys
- Support foundational content strategy, by writing guidelines and creating/contributing to word lists for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with designers, researchers, prototypes, product managers, and engineers to define requirements
- Identify opportunities and define UX content solutions to evolve our product offerings across the client Ads platform and ecosystem
What makes this job unique:
You will design and deliver industry-leading solutions that balance the needs of consumers, and advertisers across a wide range of needs for the client Ads family of products. Creating a foundational change in our organization as it relates to the design and delivery of great user experiences for enterprise products is the cornerstone of your work here. To achieve that, you will partner closely with UX Researchers, UX Designers, Information Architects, Product Managers, Engineers and other UX Writers.
As a team member, you will excel at creating clear, concise, and reusable content and copy, informed by qualitative and quantitative data. You will also contribute to delivering high-quality and intuitive navigation and metadata schemas while also helping to clarify and document product and content strategy. You will be a strong advocate for creating guidelines, refining processes, codifying content and terminology, championing localization and accessibility, and thinking big picture about how language affects not only each product flow but the greater user experience across clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in writing and/or designing product experiences
- Experience designing and writing content and an understanding of content strategy
- Proven experience working on information architecture including taxonomy, ontologies, metadata or navigation schemas
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in English, Information Management, Design, Human-computer Interaction or Library Science
- Portfolio of demonstrated UX design, IA, and writing work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including developing presentations and deliverables
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and strong problem-solving skills
- A deep understanding of the design thinking process including research and testing
- Familiarity with developing design principles and best practices.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Interested? Apply for this role