IDR is seeking a Content Manager to join one of our top clients in Irvine, CA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Content Manager:
- Responsible for preparing and presenting meaningful content performance
- Create short-term and long-term planning cycles to coordinate monthly programming and promotional priorities
- Cross functionally work with Content Acquisitions, Finance, Editorial, Marketing and Production teams
- Ability to communicate and collaborate
Required Skills for the Content Manager:
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years experience of relevant digital media/ distribution experience
- Experience programming and scheduling in CMS
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 9 years in a row
Interested? Apply for this role