Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.Your day to day
To partner with Campaign Management and Global Technology to author and publish content across multiple digital channels in support of commercial strategies and goals.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of day-to-day publishing of content in owned channels in support of our campaign marketing strategy and digital channel products roadmap that aligns with global & regional goals to achieve commercial & campaign objectives and channel optimization strategy
- Responsible for the timely delivery and support of initiatives through various publishing tools and platforms
- Responsible for selecting the correct templates, components, styles, and modules required to author content within AEM as it aligns with global brand standards and stakeholder input
- Manage and execute internationalization & localization of web pages and merchandising in various own channels in partnership with global & regional marketing teams
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution status, issues, and risks of published content, campaigns and projects
- Interface with internal stakeholders to align on strategic directives of content, including but not limited to segmentation, efficiency of production and in-market dates
- Attend and collaborate during Campaign & Global Technology work/campaign intake sessions when appropriate
- Manage and track volume of work and prioritization to manage capacity against demand and resources
- Document best practices regarding content authoring, new product features and functionalities, processes, governance and day-to-day management of projects and campaigns
- Think strategically about the development effort and recommend content publishing strategies to maximize operational efficiency
- Lead the tactical effort to implement new product features, functionality and learnings throughout the content authoring process
- Manage User Acceptance Testing in partnership with agile teams, Global Technology and the various regional marketing teams
- Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build multi-channel campaigns and tests
- Develop personalization functionality utilizing Adobe Target including experience testing, A/B tests, auto personalization and machine learning.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering personalized functionality and tests in order to fix the configuration and integration issues
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other guest touchpoints
Additional responsibilities include:
- Asset management
- Template publishing
- Experience fragment and content fragment creation
- Workflow and process development
- Training and documentation for regional authors
What we need from you
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience with online content production using AEM (6.1 or higher)
- 1-2 years experience working in Adobe Target, configuring experiences using auto personalization, machine learning and Experience Targeting, specifically with A/B testing and/or site personalization
- 3-5 years experience in digital content management, with emphasis on channel and/or marketing strategy execution
- Preference given to those with areas of direct and indirect marketing, CRM and campaign management, with strongest preference to those with a background in multi-channel marketing (especially within the travel industry).
- Can demonstrate best practices in the development of AEM components, fragments and pages
- Can demonstrate best practices in the development of Adobe Target experience testing
- Must be familiar with responsive design principles and frameworks
Skills and Knowledge
- The right mix of experience in Marketing and Technology is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to project management and execution
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and looks for ways to improve and promote Quality
- Applies feedback to improve performance
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
What we offer
- Solid organizational, presentation, and communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various stakeholder groups
- Ability to create presentations and effectively deliver key points of information
- Experience in implementing search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Ability to troubleshoot all front-end functionality issues
- Self-motivated, responsive, professional with problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage and adapt to change effectively
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants