We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. Our long-term vision is to disrupt European conventional dentistry and orthodontia. Impress is a European direct-to- consumer teeth-aligner and oral care startup. We provide an affordable and convenient way to straighten teeth with aligners treatment.
Impress HQ is based in Barcelona. We have an excellent team with entrepreneurial and relevant industrial experience (Align Tech, Oral-B, Zalando, Roca Group, CarPrice, University of Barcelona, the Department of Orthodontics).
What we’re looking for:
As part of the Design team inside the product area, we are looking for an experienced UX Writer to join our team in Barcelona.
As part of the Product Design team, you will work alongside our global team and you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the oral health industry is an exciting place to be right now. As Impress grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development.
- Design and define our voice tone
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that is easy to understand, engaging and delightful.
- Facilitate user navigation, as well as onboarding, task performance, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience, with well-crafted content.
- Collaborate with designers to enhance the user experience of the product through quality content.
- Collaborate with Researcher to rapidly test designs and terminology, analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketing, product managers, customer support, and other stakeholders. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- Drive vision for product language and content across our products and ensure a cohesive product narrative. Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and writing principles.
- Manage translations and localizations while ensuring the voice, tone and desired message.
- Document content and translations for developers and external stakeholders.
- You have experience working with CMS platforms, whether internal or commercial, to edit and upload content.
- Native Spanish and fluent English level
- Exquisite written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in user-focused writing for digital interfaces including work in software, digital agencies, or other relevant product areas.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples.
- +5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Familiarity with Design software and tools such as Sketch or Figma.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Fresh fruit, coffee & snacks every morning
- Full time flexible schedule
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real startup experience
Interested? Apply for this role