In Time Tec, a global software solutions company based in Meridian, Idaho, is hiring for a full-time Content Designer, on-site, in the Boise Area.
The Content Designer is a creative marketing professional, with a degree or similar in Graphic Design
- Able to design engaging, on-brand content to attract and retain customers.
- Essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Proficiency in writing and copy editing.
- Expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Founded in 2009, In Time Tec is committed to creating abundance for our clients, employees, stakeholders, and the community. We partner with clients, often working onsite in their offices to explore and understand business requirements to deliver long-term custom software services. We are recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing privately held companies and have been named as one of the best places to work in Idaho for three consecutive years. In Time Tec offers competitive compensation, health/vision/dental benefits, 401k, FSAs, tenure-based paid time off, and countless personal and professional development opportunities.
Are You a Fit?
Those who thrive at In Time Tec are focused first and foremost on people and making a difference for others. They are committed to and have a passion for learning their craft and developing themselves as leaders. Competency to deliver and perform is required. Work is seen as a vehicle to create abundance for our partners, teams, families, and community.
Those who need predictability, clearly defined roadmaps, consistent direction, and a set schedule may find In Time Tec's work environment challenging. If you are considering joining In Time Tec, we strongly encourage you to read our blog posts, listen to our podcasts, read reviews, etc. to get a better sense of who we are.
Please explore the resources provided below:
- The content designer will write and design content for print, digital, and social media platforms.
- You will collaborate with the entire marketing team to create images and graphics for blog posts, newsletters and content for social media to engage our target audience.
- Research various design trends and produce content on tight deadlines.
- Work with the Marketing team to ideate and create unique, effective visual design and written content for marketing and communication campaigns.
- Completing engaging blogs, case studies, and social media posts, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Managing and completing work on time for multiple content writing projects
- Revise content with requested changes as well as edit content to ensure voice, grammar and style is on point.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to define the needs of company branding.
- Create and update marketing and communication materials—flyers, brochures, posters, signs, logos, PowerPoint presentations, print/web images, etc.
- Help define and extend In Time Tec’s visual identity and implementation across all channels.
- Work within our established design system and branding to create new designs.
- Partner with our global communication team to shape the brand personality of In Time Tec.
- Contribute to any other marketing projects as they come up.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication or a related field preferred.
- Must have a portfolio of design projects (print and/or digital).
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proficient with Adobe products, mainly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Other products are a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with the team, clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the brand guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Available for limited travel annually
Additional Preferred Qualities
- Experience in using HubSpot (Marketing)
- Experience with running social media ad campaigns (LinkedIn, YouTube, Meta)
- Enjoy continued learning.