The ideal candidate for this position will be a savvy creative writer with a passion for storytelling and experience in producing B2B branded content. The Content Marketing Specialist will contribute to marketing initiatives and assist in building out content journeys from top to bottom of the funnel. Through various content types, you’ll spark curiosity and encourage engagement with the Infobip brand.
This role will be responsible for writing, editing and localizing content that leverages messaging, positioning, and value propositions for targeted audiences. You will write impactful copy for blog posts, guides, infographics, social media, landing pages, emails, and more.
Reporting directly to the Americas Brand and Content Lead, you will work closely with a cross-functional team in Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Integrated Campaigns—as well as our PR, Comms and Social team. You will also collaborate with the sales and product marketing teams on resonating messaging and accurate details about products and solutions. Expertise in brainstorming new content ideas and creating and measuring the performance of organic search growth is needed.
- Collaborating with other team members to build quality content.
- Writing, editing, and auditing content for marketing channels and campaigns.
- Regular reporting of content performance.
- Researching to create content.
- Collaborating on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO.
- Collaborating with all subject matter experts who ensure complete knowledge of products and solutions.
- Quality assuring and delivering content on time.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- Ensuring positive brand recognition and consistency across chosen published channels.
- Increasing defined brand awareness metrics.
- Contributing to new traffic growth to the website consistently through resonating copy.
- Ensuring increases in key search engine keyword rankings in the North American region.
- Identifying opportunities through content analysis and deploying content assets for higher conversion rates.
- You have proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related communications field.
- You've been working for at least 3 years within a role for multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.) You've been working at least 3-5 years within a role for multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.) Fintech or SaaS experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are meticulous and know how to organize your time.
- You’re able to work well independently and collaboratively.
- You're experienced with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Familiar writing with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
- Flexibility, and willingness to step up to the challenge with a solution-focused mindset.
- Ability to unravel technical product information into a clear and concise copy.
- Be a strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing, with the ability to understand and develop messages for various issues and audiences.
- Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
- Work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
- Interest in digital communication, Software as a Service (SaaS), web services, technology, and industry trends.
Why do our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, and e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks...often– Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work at the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries daily.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Infobip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested? Apply for this role