We are looking for a talent with experience to work on our DESIGN TEAM , we believe in multiculturalism and your life experiences will certainly stand out for us too! We are not only creating a team, but a culture that can add value to the company's various products and services.
Here your mission as a UX WRITER will be to structure, implement and review all the rules and standards of the tone of voice in our channels.
Our team works in a hybrid structure, working both in product squads and in Design Team projects and initiatives.
Do you identify with this vacancy? Are you passionate about delivering amazing user experiences and creating innovative solutions for digital products? Do you appreciate delivering high quality, value and performance?
We would like to meet you!!
- Define the conversational standards that should be used in our channels.
- Assist in the creation of Tom and Voice of the brand.
- Actively participate in the entire Design process, ensuring uniformity and consistency in communications.
- Constantly test more efficient ways to pass on any and all information.
- Participate in strategy and content formulation.
- Disseminate the Design culture throughout the company;
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Training in courses in Design, Communication, Marketing, Languages, Linguistics or related areas.
- Have previous experience as a UX Writer.
- Knowledge of UX Writing methodologies.
- Have an educational (didactic) look for the creation of experiences.
- Strong interpersonal relationships and communication.
- Interest in technology.
- Flexibility to work with text production in different contexts: application, web, SMS, chatbot, among others.
- Good mood, organization, sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Experience in developing voice tone guides.
- Solid knowledge in Portuguese language.
- Intermediate knowledge of the English language;
- Strong desire for self-development and improvement.
- It constructively challenges the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ease of team work
- Sense of ownership and customer centric
- Openness to feedback
We offer you
- CLT contract - 40h per week.
- Flexible schedule.
- Meal ticket.
- Home Office Assistance.
- Medical Insurance (100% paid for by the company).
- Dental Insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Childcare assistance;
REASONS TO COME HERE!!
If you are looking to work in a collaborative environment, with a culture of horizontal management and space for autonomy and protagonism, your place is inGaia: PROPTECH LEADER IN THE NATIONAL MARKET in real estate management systems.
We are a team passionate about technology and innovation bringing digital transformation to millions of players in the real estate ecosystem.
Here you ...
- It can be who you are: piercing, tattoo, social or casual....everything is super welcome!
- It has the option of Home Office. Our team today is remote and distributed.
- Lives Startup culture - dynamic, innovative, collaborative and very challenging environment.
Interested? Apply for this role