We're currently looking for an experienced Content Manager to drive our content strategy and content production for our website and wider brand.
Intelligent Relations is an AI-Powered PR startup, we’re using AI text generation and predictive analytics to greatly improve the PR outreach process. Our mission is to democratize access to media coverage for the masses.
Our Content Manager position is an extremely exciting opportunity for a creative and strategic thinker to build our brand from the ground up and to leave an indelible mark on how we present ourselves to the world.
We have big ambitions and want to build a content strategy to rival the likes of Hubspot, MuckRack and SEMrush. Inbound search is a key part of our customer acquisition and we want to be top of the page for all relevant PR and media coverage queries, by publishing industry-leading guides and ebooks unpacking the ins and outs of PR.
The main duties of the Content Manager are the following:
- Executing our content strategy, by authoring content as well as delegating content to other writers
- Creating content briefs for writers and clearly articulating what “industry-leading” content looks like
- Devising and developing cornerstone content for the brand, including white papers and ebooks
- Editing the work of other writers, to add value and ensure all content is of an industry-leading quality
- Revising and updating our content strategy based on the performance of published content, competitor analysis and keyword research
- Defining the brand voice and key messaging of Intelligent Relations
We’re looking for candidates with the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working in an English language content planning/editing/creation role
- Excellent editing skills. You have an intrinsic understanding of what is good content and what isn’t. You can quickly edit content produced by writers to ensure it answers the search intent, is well structured and adheres to on-page best practices
- Natural creativity can add value to keyword research by suggesting new ways and approaches come at a topic, so we’re not just copying competitors
- Experience in developing and delegating briefs to writers, and providing coaching and constructive feedback to develop writers’ SEO knowledge and skills
- Experience in creating a wide range of content, including blogs, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, video scripts, case studies and sales copy
- Have a genuine passion for marketing, SEO and amazing content, someone who gets excited seeing their work achieves page 1 search positions and ebooks they’ve authored receiving hundreds of downloads every week.
As well as a competitive salary, other work perks include:
- 100% Remote
- Co-working allowance
- Team building trips in Colombia
- 10 days of paid leave per year, plus public holidays in your country of residence
- Be part of a growing global tech startup with an entrepreneurial culture
Interested? Apply for this role