Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
At QuickBooks, world-class design helps power the success of small businesses and self-employed people around the world. Our designers are involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs. And we’re innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple.
We’re inspired by the courage, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit of our small-business customers. If you’re ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
What you'll bring
- 6 years of experience in content design, content strategy, or related field. Give or take a year.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or another relevant field.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods. You are a designer who works with words.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results. We love nimble thinkers.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. You’re a writer and you know your onions.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your craft and collaborative process.
How you will lead
- Have fun partnering closely with interaction and visual designers to build easy-to-use products that solve real problems.
- Transform complex financial jargon into conversational, approachable language. Yep, sometimes you’re an interpreter.
- Craft UI text, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and other project deliverables. We’re hoping you’re up for pushing our voice and tone a bit.
- Help our partners understand the QuickBooks voice and tone system—through examples, training, and review sessions.
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers. We are one big team, and we value everyone’s insights.
Interested? Apply for this role