At Jane, we’re working to find the best ways to help small businesses succeed, and we’re using the latest technology to build a better online marketplace. We have some pretty big goals and are always looking for talented people far and wide who want to be a part of something new. We not only work hard at our jobs but also maintain a culture of authenticity and collaboration all while being Remote First. Join us and enjoy the #janelife to its fullest.
- Lead with empathy
- Pull together
- Just say it
- Make it count
- Make your mark
The Junior Content Specialist will own documenting all policies, procedures, tools, and knowledge base content for Customer & Seller Support.
- Create a structure for document storage and a process for keeping content fresh and archiving outdated content
- Work closely with the Training & Quality Specialist to create new documentation and ensure all materials & resources are up to date
- Act as the owner of the intake point of contact for other teams who have made updates or changes to the website, Jane policies, etc., that will potentially impact the customer or seller experience
- Own the Internal and External Knowledge Base management, as well as quick texts used by associates in chats and emails
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Education or experience in content creation for customer service or adult education
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits and perks include flex PTO, 401k match, HSA employer contribution, paid parental leave, employer-sponsored life, and disability insurance, employee assistance program, and financial advisement.
- A remote and flexible work environment, Apple Fitness, virtual lunches, in-office pantry, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, company events, company anniversary, company swag, health & wellness perks, employee referral award program, and more!
Jane is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Remote positions can be located anywhere within the United States.
Interested? Apply for this role