We are looking for a remarkable Digital Content Coordinator for our five consumer brands. The perfect candidate will be an amazing copywriter, marrying conversion-focused product content with an on-brand tone and imagery to collaboratively execute projects in a CPG environment. This role requires exceptional communication, attention to detail, and a hands-on approach within our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Assist the Digital Content Manager in researching, brainstorming, concepting, and collaboratively executing digital content for products, marketing campaigns, and other misc. projects as assigned.
- Draft, edit, and create content briefs on new and existing items for various channels (including Amazon, website, 3P, and more), marketing campaigns (including product launches, promotions, events, and more) to guide the Creative team, including copy and imagery suggestions.
- Assist in various content creation projects as assigned, including but not limited to website landing pages, website category blurbs, DTC ads, blog posts, video scripts, and more.
- Ensure brand voice, tone, and identity are met throughout all assets and channels.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to concept and execute on-brand content as needed.
- Project manage assigned projects to ensure they are created, routed, reviewed, and completed on time.
- Leverage existing brand, product, and copy assets while continually looking for ways to refresh/improve.
- Stay up to date with marketing and digital content trends, best practices, and bring new strategic ideas to take our content to the next level.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1 or 2+ years experience required concepting and executing digital marketing content in a CPG environment. Experience in a product-focused company with a strong emphasis on e-commerce conversion and branding preferred.
- Exceptional copywriting skills, including impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Experience concepting/executing content collaboratively with Creative designers required.
- Experience with scriptwriting and videos is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience with Asana and Slack very helpful.
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills.
This position will report to the Digital Content Manager. The position could be fully remote or could work a hybrid-flex schedule from our Santa Ana, CA office.
Interested? Apply for this role