Jellyfish, delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Jellyfish's award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions.
Global retailer. A marketing website for a new digital service to be launched later this year. The website’s purpose is to introduce the new service, enable sign-up, and provide relevant and necessary information for customers to self-help.
UX Content Strategist supports in the planning and delivery of content strategy across multiple clients to support experience design capability within Jellyfish. The successful candidate is a strong strategist who is quick on their feet and can hit the ground running with minimal supervision while being collaborative.
In addition to the strong strategic mindset, we are looking for an individual who is proficient in both content and systems design and able to design for adaptive, intelligent, user-centric, quality content.
- Influence the project plan and introduce, swap, and/or add necessary activities for a successful product delivery
- Assess cross-channel content opportunities and develop content strategies that meet client goals and deliver excellent user experience
- Understand key audiences, set content goals and performance metrics
- Conduct, analyse and interpret research data to inform the content strategy
- Inform and influence the information architecture, site navigation and user experience
- Collaborate with UX designers, developers, visual designers, and writers in the development of content requirements and assets
- Create clear and actionable content strategy deliverables (page narratives, content modelling, content inventories, audits, gap analyses, taxonomic systems, metadata, style guides and workflows etc)
- Develop comprehensive content requirements, content models and types
- Establish content governance guidelines and help build effective workflows for clients with large, multinational digital footprint
- Present work to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience creating content recommendations based on social, keyword, and other types of research
- Experience in content creation and management for online experiences, websites, and other digital media, including managing web content production and publishing
- Understanding of content modeling, information architecture, information design, and UX
- Understanding of current and future digital trends across all platforms and channels
- Solid understanding of UX, SEO, and SEM principles and methodologies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Highly analytical and data-driven, experience with digital analytics packages is a must
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity, ability to be productive in a high-paced, uncertain environments
- Ability to communicate your ideas clearly and confidently
- Solid stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team and deliver on tight deadlines
- Bachelor degree or higher in a related field (information or library science, computer science, linguistics, journalism, marketing, technical writing preferred) or equivalent work experience
- An ultra stimulating work environment in contact with high-level customers
- Possibilities of multiple evolutions, on different positions and internationally
- Competitive salary, based on experience (Fix Salary, Bonus and Anniversary Increase)
- A complete range of training courses and projects to enable you to be a driving force in your professional development and to perfect your expertise all along your journey within Jellyfish
- And much more...
Interested? Apply for this role