Head of Media & Digital Marketing, Southern Europe & France Cluster
Direct Reports: 1
We are recruiting for a Digital Content Strategist for the Southern Europe & France (SEF) Cluster to join our Digital and Media Excellence team and help us push forward our digital-first vision! This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
This critical role will drive the implementation of the capabilities needed for our organization to excel in building and executing End to End content strategies and services to delight our consumers in countries like France, Spain, Italy and more.
You will demonstrate your dedication and collaboration in developing and optimizing outstanding content solutions to lead, train, and inspire our brand managers.
Acting as a capability champion and partner – the SEF Content Strategist will be responsible for developing innovative ways, optimizing and executing services in the area of Marketing Content that improves return on investment.
A consistent track record and passion for building differentiated, purpose-led, insightful content in today’s digital world, is of interest.
- The Digital Content Strategist for the SEF Cluster will be responsible to define and optimize the adequate content strategy of our top leading brands like Listerine, Neutrogena, Frenadol, Le Petit Marseillais..etc
- Will work closely with the Brand Managers and digital agencies to lead and coordinate the creation and optimization of valuable content across channels based on user experience and deep behavioral understanding to generate customer impact.
- Will optimize the shoppable content and redefine the structure based on consumer journeys in eCommerce.
- Will ensure Creative “forward-thinking basics” are implemented in our campaign assets working closely with partner vendors like Facebook and Google.
- Will play a key role in crafting the vital transformations in how we build, approve, publish and deliver content at cluster scale.
- Will partner with our Agencies and brands to enable Content innovation, in areas like DCO.
- It is a keystone position as he/she is the connection point for all brand managers, agencies and many J&J partners like Privacy, Regulatory & Medical Affairs… ensuring overall content process runs efficiently and in an Agile way.
- Will lead our content testing framework (A/B, usage of AI solutions etc) along with the Consumer Insights team to rapidly scale results based on the performance of the assets.
- Will constantly explore new and emerging communication channels and formats
- Will oversight the development and performance of the full Ecosystem of Digital Assets in the Cluster (Webs, landings, Apps…) as well as the Search Marketing Strategies (both Paid and Organic SEO).
- Lead third-party Content Agreements.
- Main contact person in the Cluster to ensure proper adoption and usage of our DAM (Digital Asset Management) tool across brand managers and agencies.
- Will partner with our Digital technology group to ensure we set the correct requirements for our content platforms and ensure the marketing teams are ready and trained to take advantage of any innovation.
- Use of CMS and Analytics to supervise performance of our digital assets, extract insights and recommendations for the Brand Managers.
- Define Marketing content taxonomy and metadata structures
- Will be responsible to identify and control the digital spend budget for Web building & maintenance, Paid Search, SEO …
Other Digital Responsibilities:
Provide overall digital guidance to a particular brand squad team as Digital support.
- College / University Degree preferably in Marketing and/or Business but unique background is welcome!
- MBA / Digital MBA required (ISDI, Valley …)
- Proven experience in digital content creation & digital marketing across the industry with successful track record.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital content ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels integrate together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales
- Strong SEO and PPC knowledge with capacity to transform into business results
- Hands-on experience on digital product activation and marketing strategy required. Strong knowledge of how to select and supervise the right content format for the right channel and business needs
- Good knowledge of latest MarTech and AdTech trends and solutions, in particular in the area of Programmatic buying, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation, Digital content management
- Tried experience on Performance marketing activation: landing development and performance tracking and optimization, UX, UI understanding, mobile performance.
- Amazon A+ pages experience is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of analysis tools such as Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Facebook etc …
- Understanding of technology (HTML, CSS, Java, ...)
- Knows JIRA, Confluence and/or other PM tools.
- English proficiency is required written and spoken. Other languages such as French, Italian and Spanish is a plus
Behaviours, Skills And Attributes:
- Passion for Digital Marketing and is a Digital technology-oriented person
- Strategic and Analytical thinking with drive for action
- Personal impact, able to collaboratively influence others, credibility.
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management and functional disciplines..
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity; providing new ways of looking at the business
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Excellent communication skills; ability to build, lead and influence direct reports and virtual teams
- Organization & Talent Development
- Sense of Urgency
- Results and Performance Driven
- Strong business acuity
- Strong project management skills.
- Prudent Risk-taking
- Self–awareness and Resourcefulness
- Strong technical and programming skills is an important bonus
- Consumer & Customer focus
- Adaptability for challenging the status quo
- Integrity and J&J Credo-based Actions
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth-largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Requisition ID 2105968889W