We’re seeking a professional who can fill the content editor role. This individual thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. They will research, write, edit, and proofread B2B content from the wider content team. The Content Editor will ensure the delivery of quality written content that appeals to our B2B audience and drive brand awareness through thought-provoking pieces.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write clear copy to promote and educate our audiences on the Joonko brand and services.
- Draft content creative briefs.
- Ideate and produce long- and short-form content formats across our marketing channels including our email campaigns, website copy, white papers, blog articles, eBooks, webinars, and other content.
- Proofread and edit content from other writers on the team and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Edit and proofread team copy for style, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure editorial guidelines and editorial standards are met for every published piece.
- Work with our internal design and social team members to ensure final creative assets are free from grammar and spelling errors.
- Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content to pitch new topics and angles for content creation.
- Leverage our SEO resources to identify keyword targets to write content that increases organic traffic through our owned channels.
- Refine and adapt copy strategies based on market changes, channel shifts, and results of multiple tests & learn initiatives throughout the year.
- Manage external copywriters when needed.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Editor, Copywriter, or similar role, writing for a variety of content vehicles and marketing channels.
- Experience writing for business audiences is required; experience writing for multiple persona audiences is a plus.
- Solid understanding of digital copywriting.
- A consistent record of crafting solid copy across a number of mediums.
- Email campaign experience.
- Ad campaigns experience.
- Published articles, blogs, or other writing samples.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines, change and juggle opposing demands in a multifaceted work environment.
- A candidate with outstanding verbal and written skills, and painstaking attention to detail.
- Strong acumen for team collaboration and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Don't worry if you don't meet ALL the requirements, if you feel you would be a great fit for this role per your previous professional experience, we would love to hear from you!
Joonko is a venture capital-funded Software-as-a-Service company that is on a mission to accelerate corporate diversity and foster workplace equality, by creating a completely new way for companies to source and recruit underrepresented candidates with its automated recruiting solution.
Joonko is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Joonko are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Joonko may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Joonko's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Joonko may process, where Joonko may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Joonko’s use of your personal information.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Entered in Employee Stock Option Pool