Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation that builds on our successful mobile and online service offerings. We’re invested in using digital innovation to deepen customer engagement and profitability; position us as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments; and enable us to deliver the highly personalized, real-time experience customers increasingly expect.
As a digital content team, our mission is to refine and advance our Chase voice & tone across all our digital products and platforms, creating the best possible experience for our current and prospective customers. We’re looking for a content strategist with a proven track record of success, including:
- Three or more years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- At least five years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage; Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and very attentive to detail
- Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, including writing according to Chase nuanced voice & tone
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts and line-of-business owners
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related fields
The person in this role will:
- Partner with senior strategists and other partners to understand and execute strategic editorial vision for assigned projects
- Contribute to the success of the larger digital content team, partnering with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our digital products
- Participate in conversations around voice & tone and content strategy within their area of focus, backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals, as well as larger conversations within the content team to help explore and define ongoing vision for content as a whole
- Contribute to quality execution of strategy and voice & tone in their area of focus
- Partner with content leadership, analysts and developers to review, understand and deliver content in line with strategic voice & tone as well as project strategy and business goals
- Help take content through multi-step governance process, including legal reviews, and any necessary revisions
- Document content and approvals according to established processes
- Contribute to content strategies for projects and initiatives in their area of focus
- Partner with direct manager and other partners to identify areas of opportunity within their area of focus, including process improvements, etc.
- Create strong relationships with partners outside content to help create awareness of and solutions for any roadblocks and help promote overall success
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.