Kevala is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help drive product awareness, brand positioning, and thought leadership in the healthcare industry. You will play a pivotal role in building our brand and engaging our audience. You will work cross-functionally to develop our brand voice and product positioning with a great team of product, marketing, sales, and customer success leaders. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like rolling up your sleeves, conquering new challenges, and helping healthcare organizations thrive, then Kevala is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Write content. You’ll play the lead role in drafting and developing relevant content to be used across marketing, sales, and customer communications. You’ll create pillar pieces and continuous content for our blog, social, resources and thought leadership spaces.
- Manage our social media presence. You’ll produce content that piques interest and puts Kevala in relevant conversations with industry leaders, experts, our customers, and more.
- Create and champion our brand voice. You’ll help shape and improve our brand voice so that we’re consistent in all areas of communication.
- Become an audience expert. You’ll talk to customers regularly so you’ll have a deep understanding of their pain points and success stories.
- Help launch products and feature releases. You’ll play an integral role in the release of products and features. You’ll craft messaging that reaches our audience, builds excitement, and drives demand.
Who You Are:
- Enjoy working in a startup, high-growth environment
- An exceptional writer and communicator
- Committed to continual improvement
- A passion for being deep in industry knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to brand quality
- Self-driven and hold yourself to high standards of accountability and outcomes
- Data-driven with a passion for making improvements, however small
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in technology and/or human capital management software
- Strong ownership, bias to action, and know-how to succeed amidst ambiguity
- Tech-savvy and able to translate concepts into value-driven outcomes
- Proven experience developing content and working with sales and product teams
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Experience managing regular KPI dashboards and large data sets
Benefits and Culture
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D)
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- VTO ("volunteer time off" to do community service/charity work)
- 401 K
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Yearly professional development allowance
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to influence healthcare’s frontline
- Fun, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Kevala is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is valued and prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds
Interested? Apply for this role