Kforce has a client in search of a Content Strategist in Mountain View, CA.
- Provide the structure and mapping for the right content to appear at the right time to help customers
- Audit libraries of content to identify overlaps and opportunity
- Coordinate discovery activities to gather requirements and use cases
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate and educate designers, marketing managers, and product managers about content strategy and content design
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Provide content strategy recommendations to improve content quality and performance
- Bachelor's degree in Library Science, Information Management, Journalism, or other relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in content strategy, content design, or related field
- Using customer data and design rationale to drive strategic decisions - 3 years: Use of data in decision making
- Experience auditing libraries of long form content to identify gaps, overlaps, and areas of opportunity - 3 years: Auditing bodies of long form content
- Creating rules and structures for content mapping so that the right content appears at the right time - 3 years: Creating content rules
- Knowledge of digital content, user experience, information architecture, and design principles
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator who can defend and advocate for content
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone perfect for this role? Recommend your friends and make money when they're hired using our app, KFORCEconnect. The more you refer, the more you earn! Download the app today to Connect. Refer. Get Paid.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.
Interested? Apply for this role