6+ Month Contract
San Diego, CA (Hybrid on-site)
- Craft web pages, landing pages, mobile pages, and other design deliverables.
- Transform complex financial jargon into conversational, approachable language.
- Evangelize the Intuit voice and tone and use it to guide your copy.
- Collaborate with other content designers, visual designers, marketers, and researchers.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Participate in testing with customers and apply insights to generate content that delivers customer delight.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately.
- 3+ years of experience in content design, content strategy, or related field. Give or take a year.
- Technical Skills Figma and Jira
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your craft and collaborative process
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry unleashes potential in people, teams, and organizations. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers. To learn more, please visit Korn Ferry at www.kornferry.com
21st November 2023
Place of work
San Diego, CA