Greenlane is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: GNLN), international leader in the ancillary cannabis space and we're looking for an A-player teammate to join our fast-growing, talented digital marketing team!
The Junior Content Strategist will execute content strategies. The ideal candidate is a proactive and resourceful storyteller who can create, edit, and fact-check a high volume of copy with urgency and attention to detail. They will help build brand strategies and content that is imaginative, original, and fresh. This individual will ensure consistent delivery of quality content that is in line with brand guidelines and expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish, enforce, and evolve writing style and tone within brand guidelines.
- Conduct and compile research; participate in creative brainstorming and planning.
- Maintain an editor’s eye—strong attention to detail with grammar & spelling mistakes.
- Adhere to multiple brands’ style guidelines.
- Identify cultural moments that we can leverage to create meaningful content.
- Transform incomplete notes into well-rounded information.
- Continually adapt copy from B2B to B2C, & vice versa.
- Develop SEO-driven content and website copy.
- Provide keyword research and keyword optimization.
- Conduct research on brands and products.
- Utilize data-driven insights, shifts in the market, and technology advancements to evolve content strategy.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or designee.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or a related field preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred, or a graduate with internship experience in a relevant field.
- Outstanding creative, technical, & SEO writing skills.
- A deadline and detail-oriented nature.
- Innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, & consistency.
- Understanding of Photoshop.
- Ability & willingness to work on deadline and handle multiple tasks at once with precision.
- Ability to analyze & interpret information.
- Strong editing skills (in particular, making text shorter, friendlier, & easier to understand).
- Critical thinking, self-motivated, organized, adaptive, detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn from & incorporate constructive feedback.
- A meticulous sense of accuracy, organization, & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Possess a strong understanding of how marketing, sales, & content work together.
- SEMRush experience a plus
- Familiarity navigating Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, WordPress, Shopify.
- Flexible WFH Policies
- Tuition Assistance Opportunities
- Exciting, Youthful Culture
- High-Growth Industry!
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
Interested? Apply for this role