Produces or procures content for various online outlets such as blogs, websites, and social media as needed to support client deliverables.
- Creates topical recommendations, article outlines, and/or optimized content to capitalize on content opportunities identified by performing keyword research, competitor analysis, content mapping, and other types of content analysis.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Revises, edits, and proofreads high-quality, creative content as needed.
- Stays current on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Required years of professional work experience (based on level) in a related role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field.
- Excellent grammar, writing, copy-editing and communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style to appeal to different audiences and adhere to established brand voices.
- Previous experience in writing for the web.
- Versatile research skills and enthusiasm for learning about new topics.
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting tools, to aid in content strategy and creation.
- Basic HTML coding ability and understanding of WordPress and other content management system (Client) platforms.
We are looking for someone with experience creating sales enablement materials. It would be a bonus if this person were familiar with the real estate industry and/or agent experience.
Interested? Apply for this role