LAS Recruitment is the personnel consultancy for recruiting and active sourcing. We are the specialists for finding and addressing highly qualified specialists and executives and support companies in successfully filling vacancies.
For our customer in Karlsruhe we are looking for a:
UX Writer (m / f / d)
Our customer runs one of the world's largest online marketplaces
for luxury products. He has set himself the goal of bringing trust and transparency to the global online market. This is also reflected in the corporate culture.
As a UX writer, you are responsible for the corporate language.
With texts for all products, services and funnels within the marketplace, you are the central point of contact for the product managers and UX designers and write texts for their needs. You bring in your own ideas and proactively optimize existing texts. With meaningful, clear and consistent wording, you ensure that users can use the marketplace, services and products intuitively, successfully and with a positive experience.
- You create the texts for products, services and funnels within the marketplace, sharpen the existing texts for our target groups if necessary and thereby make them more targeted, effective and attractive.
- You work hand in hand with the UX designers and product managers and are the company-wide contact for wording and tonality and take an active part in the further development of the user experience.
- You coordinate the texts you have created punctually, conscientiously and constructively with the relevant stakeholders.
Due to the multilingualism of our online marketplace, you make sure that your texts can be translated well and coordinate closely with our translation managers.
- You will develop our corporate language further, implement our terminology proactively and work according to the style guide.
- You maintain the style guide and the terminology continuously and conscientiously.
- You have a degree in linguistics or communication sciences or have equivalent training and professional experience as a UX writer, copywriter or UX designer with a focus on text, ideally in e-commerce.
- You have experience in working according to agile methods (Scrum) and at best have already used the JIRA project management tool.
- In order to be able to get to the heart of the individual funnels and the steps contained therein for the user on our marketplace, you cleverly combine your feeling for language and your logical way of thinking with the quantitative and qualitative data given to you.
- With your excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar, you will find mistakes that others overlook. With your creativity and your understanding of an appealing user experience, you can master the balancing act between creativity and conscientiousness.
- You work in a very organized and structured way and always keep track of things even when working on several parallel or time-critical projects.
- Modern and lovingly furnished offices that ensure a great working atmosphere.
- Respectful and relaxed interaction with colleagues. The “doz culture” starts with the job interview and doesn't stop in the exchange with the management.
- Come as you are! You come to work in the outfit that you feel comfortable in.
- Drinks from coffee to various soft drinks in organic quality to smoothies - with us you are well catered for and of course free of charge.
- Great offers such as personal training, sports groups, corporate benefits and time-outs with our in-house massage.
Do you identify with this position and are you excited about your new challenge?
Then don't hesitate to contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Interested? Apply for this role