Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
The Global eCommerce Content Strategist (Lenovo Legion) will be responsible for the global content strategy for our Lenovo Legion gaming products. This role requires a knowledge and understanding of both content strategy as well as the gaming segment and consumers.
- Develop clear and engaging content for Gamers, that is consistent with the company’s brand image and addresses both business goals and end-user needs
- Develop global content strategy for the Gamer segment to be leveraged across our regional teams
- Direct production teams inhouse and third party on strategic content needs
- Enhance creative assets available as necessary to support go-to-market
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing in each geography
- Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed, and drive the execution of the content needed to attract, engage, and retain Gamer target audience
- Delegate tasks to writers and designers, and provide feedback
- Create, adjust, and manage the editorial calendar
- Work with Corporate and Business Unit marketing teams to establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content
- Develop a solid understanding of the target audience and its customer journey through online and traditional market research
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and articulate key messages, and ensure that content supports accordingly and is aligned to business goals
- Drive individual and vendor exclusive content contributors through procurement including SOW and budget reconciliation
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Gaming marketing experience preferred
- Proven content strategy and project management experience
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, SEO and SEM
- Demonstrated success in marketing to specific customer segments
- Strong content presentation skills
- Demonstrated content production skills across many creative asset types
- Expert ability to deliver on multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and outstanding time management skills
- Strong project management and process orientation
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Confident, likable, collaborative, passionate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated by January 18, means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.