Lexop is looking for an experienced Content Marketer— open to remote work within Toronto or Montreal
Lexop’s mission is to help people pay their past-due bills easily. In fact, we want to be the number-one recovery experience for businesses and their customers around the world.
WHO WE ARE
We believe that it’s essential to work in an inclusive company with people that you trust and who trust you. We don’t micromanage because we know you’ll deliver your best work unhindered. We are a diverse, funny, and ambitious team. Our mission is to help consumers worldwide pay their past-due bills - and with Covid, this mission has become more important than ever.
We believe that having access to the leadership team fosters professional growth and ensures individual as well as company-wide success.
We believe in proximity and continuous peer interactions. This means that by joining Lexop, you get to participate in weekly happy hours, monthly events all-hands meetings where we share news about all aspects of the company, and quarterly events where we have fun together. You'll find out very quickly that culture trickles down from the top.
Every “Lexoper” benefits from a wide array of perks. Besides flexible hours, we also offer:
- A minimum of 4 weeks of vacation.
- Fridays off during summer.
- Remote work anywhere in winter
- $2,500 every year on professional development and continuing education.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Bi-annual bonus.
- Stock options.
Lexopers living in the vicinity of Montreal also benefit from a hybrid workplace. They get a yearly allowance for their commute to the office, a fully stocked kitchen, and many fun activities on-premise. Our modern and spacious offices in Montreal’s Old Port afford plenty of opportunities to bond during the different social events and fun team-building activities.
Lexopers residing beyond an 80km radius of Montreal come to the Montreal office at least once a quarter for a few days with paid travel expenses.
The Content Strategist role is perfect for someone looking to roll up their sleeves and make an immediate impact. You'll be responsible for creating and executing our content strategy, bringing to life campaigns that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. From start to finish, you'll be a key contributor to all marketing projects covering a wide assortment of content types. You'll be responsible for campaign planning, content creation, multi-channel content distribution, and tracking/reporting.
We're looking for a bright, energetic, and accomplished Content Marketing Strategist to join our team. Alongside the Director of Marketing, you will help us build and execute our B2B content strategy. The ideal candidate is a marketer with a solid editorial track record and a demonstrable passion for inbound/demand generation. You are a creative and curious storyteller with a passion for all things fintech.
- ENGAGED & EXCITED. You have a thorough understanding of our B2B audience and thrive on writing innovative, concise content that captures attention and drives engagement.
- STORYTELLING WITH INSIGHTS. You're comfortable collaborating with our Leadership, Sales, and Product teams to gather insights, seek feedback, and come up with great stories to tell.
- STRATEGIC THINKING. You can generate ideas for new campaigns and content based on the Lexop digital collections product and relevant topics in the news cycle.
- FAST-PACED and ADAPTABLE. We often work on tight deadlines. You can produce solid drafts and outlines quickly and with little guidance.
- Design, plan, publish, and optimize content marketing campaigns across multiple channels to grow brand awareness and generate a sales pipeline
- Audit existing communication strategy, assess which content fits into each stage of the prospect journey (awareness, consideration, purchase, and customer renewals), and develop pieces where we have gaps
- Create content across various topics to be used at different stages of our prospect journey. Examples include social whitepapers, blog posts, email nurture campaigns, webinars, social media content, case studies, videos, press releases, etc.
- Develop and manage campaign timelines and deliverables,
- Outsource resources as needed, serving as the primary liaison with agency partners, writers, designers, etc.
- Partner with our Sales, HR, and Product teams to fulfill content requests and/or edit content
- Manage and publish content on Lexop's social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, share the successes of the marketing team and drive recognition for our achievements and milestones
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics, making recommendations to build awareness, drive conversions and minimize email opt-outs
- Ad hoc marketing support, including coordination of sponsorships, employer brand building, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL
- Impeccable B2B writing style, perfect grammar, and strong attention to detail
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc).
- Background in SaaS or fintech is preferred; agency experience is also an asset
- A demonstrated understanding of inbound marketing best practices and SEO
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to execute to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A fail-forward mindset, with the willingness to test what works and what doesn't
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and interact with all levels
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related degree. Post-grad certificate is a plus
- Speak and write in French basic
- Social media community management
People say, "work hard, play hard." At Lexop, we believe in "work smart, live well."
If this speaks to you, you need only apply.