Likewize is searching for an AI Content Manager to join our team join at our global Headquarters in Southlake, TX.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing consumer-facing content globally. You will develop and manage content for our Chatbot (Jana), IVA/IVR, product applications, email, SMS, and call center scripts as well as aid in developing a Likewize tone of voice that is accessible, friendly, and clear. You will collaborate with our customer care, product management, go to market and IT teams assessing the accuracy and effectiveness of content and creating new content as required.
This position will develop, manage, and assess content across a broad range of initiatives including Chatbot, IVA/IVR, email/SMS, and online and mobile applications to create best-in-class customer communications and experiences for Likewize.
- Manage content for our Chatbot and IVA/IVR responses, assessing the accuracy of responses and creating new content as required.
- Play an integral role with our product management team on wording for all customer-facing applications – online, mobile and call center scripts ensuring clarity, consistency, and legal compliance.
- Maintain global email and SMS communications and create new comms as needed.
- Partner with the Go to Market Director to continue to develop and enhance a Likewize tone of voice that is accessible, friendly, and clear across all communication platforms.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with varied groups within Likewize including customer care, IVA/IVR managers, product management, IT, go-to market, and operations to deliver content that creates a best-in-class customer experience across all of Likewize’s products and programs, while maintaining legal compliance in a regulated industry landscape
- Assess the accuracy of current Chatbot and IVA/IVR responses, recommend changes, and create new content to build a robust database that will help decrease call volume and increase customer satisfaction
- Partner with product management to provide language for all online and mobile applications and call center scripts
- Support product management on new communication triggers needed for new product launches and program changes. Create new comms as needed
- Maintain the library of global email and SMS communications in multiple languages, ensuring version control and accessibility
- Work closely with our customer care team and the IVR/IVA manager on content and customer flows
- Ensure that all communications are simple, effective, and efficient to further the objective of driving more customer requests online and facilitating an online journey from start to finish
- Continue to adapt and improve our consumer-facing language to further a consistent Likewize tone of voice across all communications
If you are who we are looking for, you will have the following education, skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience creating content within the technology industry. Marketing and/or training experience is preferred. Retail/Wireless Carrier or consumer insurance experience is a plus.
- Efficient and effective project management skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as follows: recommending policies and procedures, initiating projects, executing multiple projects simultaneously, big picture mobile phone industry knowledge including industry trends
Our global headquarters in Southlake TX is easily accessible to both Dallas and Fort Worth and we are 5 minutes from Southlake Town Square. We offer competitive compensation, market-leading benefits and many fantastic onsite amenities through our real estate partner, VariSpace. VariSpace is designed to elevate the way businesses approach the office. Our innovative workspace brings a first-class employee experience with covered parking, spacious break areas, raffles/games, an onsite gym, a cafeteria and state-of-the-art facilities.
Are you ready to join Likewize?
At Likewize, we are trusted by many of the world’s biggest brands to look after their customers' tech. When their tech goes wrong we make it right.
We offer device protection insurance programs, repair services, upgrade and e-commerce solutions and also premium tech support.
The tech industry moves fast - but so do we. Innovation and disruption are in our DNA, so we are always challenging convention and looking for ways to do things better, and quicker and make everything easier for our customers.
Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple. We’re looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?