Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a key member of the UX writing team (which is part of the design team), you will be responsible for English UX copy across Kry's products. You will work in small cross-functional teams with designers, engineers and product people, and you will design, build and ship amazing product experiences – far better than anything else in healthcare today.
What you’ll do:
You will create clear, consistent, useful and engaging UX copy. Together with your colleagues in R&D, you’ll help design our products so we can present this content in the best way.
These will be your responsibilities:
- You ideate and create UX copy in British English for our different products.
- You collaborate with your colleagues in R&D to identify pain points and needs for users and create great user experiences.
- You help define key benefits and value propositions.
- You continuously help to improve how we communicate in our products.
- You use data and research to evaluate and improve content.
- You help design information architecture that scales.
- You collaborate with writers in other parts of the organisation around best practice and tone of voice.
- You own the user journey in terms of UX copy to make sure that we are communicating to our clinicians and our patients in the right way.
Who you are:
To succeed in this role, we believe that this is a good description of you:
- You are a native or native-level English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills.
- You have several years of work experience where your focus has been to create UX copy for digital products.
- You have experience from working with product development in cross-functional teams.
- You can juggle multiple projects and navigate between strategic work and detailed execution.
- You are curious and continuously learn more, for example about how to engage and guide users.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your rationale for content recommendations and decisions.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write in an inclusive and accessible way.
- You know a little or a lot of Swedish, French, German or Norwegian. This isn't essential, but it helps.
What you'll get
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and flexibility to manage your own day-to-day work.
- You'll help shape how we work with UX writing and content in the organisation.
- You’ll be part of several team settings with lovely, kind and clever people.
- You get the chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues and collaboration across different parts of the organisation.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.