Note : The candidates will be working in East Coast hrs in any of the tech hub - Silver Spring, Knoxville, LA NY, Bellevue.
Seeking an experienced UX Writer to be responsible for creating consumer-facing copy for a groundbreaking product, brand, and creative experiences across our products, platforms, services, partners, and channel experiences. The UX Writer will drive and deliver brand vision and voice within the context of our user experiences. You will have a special focus on onboarding, acquisition, and retention to expand our customer relationships and customer journeys. The UX Writer will collaborate across the global organization to inspire team members and colleagues to develop and deliver award-winning product and brand experiences people love.
Other major areas of focus will be style guides, research, quality assurance, ASO, SEO, FAQs, error messaging, and transactional emails.
- Create and develop clear and compelling copy for UX and product experiences across our apps, connected television and mobile web ecosystems.
- Ensure all copy meets brand voice, tone and digital product standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate on all global product language systems, design copy and button/CTA style libraries, templates, mockups, user scenarios, flows and experience documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, UX and Creative Design, Editorial, Marketing, Research and Engineering Teams to create and optimize collaborative copy processes, strategies and tools.
- Drive all product & UX copy with overarching business and customer engagement goals to increase satisfaction through strategic alignment and customer-first strategies.
- Represent the strategic intent of your work in cross-functional team meetings, presenting with clarity and helpfulness to a broad stakeholder group
- Provide cross-functional alignment, best practices and guidance for internal and external teams, partners and stakeholders.
- Work with user research techniques including user testing, personas, user tasks and scenarios, internal and external user interviews.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 3+ years experience as industry copywriter for global digital products, brands and experiences.
- 3+ years experience copywriting with global CRM product lines highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Mobile, Living Room & Connected Product Environments
- Demonstrated experience working with Product, Design and Engineering teams on products.
- Clear knowledge and experience working with content management systems and teams.
- Familiarity with keyword search methods for ASO/SEO for App stores and product pages.
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills are a must, with a keen eye for details.
- Excellent knowledge of AP Style, American English spelling, grammar, punctuation and usage.
- Deep knowledge and experience copywriting for mobile, living room and connected product ecosystems with respect to key user flows and human behaviors.
- Fluent in product branding, functionality and user experience theory, practice and language.
- Analytical, solution-oriented design thinking with familiarity of data-driven problem-solving.
- Must provide a portfolio with writing samples.
- International language and localization skills are a huge plus.
- Strong visual thinking for products and product ecosystems
- Knowledge of emerging trends for digital products and cross-platform content integrations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take initiative
- Proactively enjoys finding innovative solutions, gaining input and driving alignment
- Effective building and maintaining cross-functional and partner relationships
- Enjoys the challenge of complex problems and systems
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects
- Friendly, funny, outside-the-box thinking; creative problem-solving mastery
Interested? Apply for this role