Are you a versatile content creator ready to take your career to the next level and be part of a growing agency? We are looking for a collaborative and creative storyteller to execute content in a variety of formats and media based on brand and creative strategy.
In this full-time role, you will produce engaging content for demand generation, brand awareness and customer conversion. You will also participate in audience research and support the development of client personas and messaging. Our ideal candidate is an imaginative writer with an eye for detail who has agency experience and thrives in a collaborative environment.
You are aligned to this role if you:
- Plan, write and edit content for a wide range of projects, such as: websites, blogs, social media, email, digital ads, videos, case studies, infographics, brochures, event collateral, and more
- Compellingly communicate a brand’s story and adhere to client business goals such as lead generation, while supporting content strategies and content experiences for clients based on their business objectives and their user’s needs
- Use logic, data, research, and empathy for the user to inform content strategy and can back up recommendations with solid reasoning
- Generate content requirements and create editorial calendars, style guides, and more
- Can envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based – standalone graphics, infographics, and video are key
- Have proven expertise in content distribution best practices and experience designing content
- Have a firm understanding of user experience (UX) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Have an eye for detail and produce clear, concise, grammatically correct and error-free copy
- Have a strong portfolio with a variety of long and short-form work samples
You are even further aligned if your experience entails:
- More than 3 years professional experience with content creation and delivery in an agency setting
- Experience working in content management systems, marketing automation platforms, email platforms, social media platforms and Google Analytics
Sound like you? If so, please apply and include the following in your cover letter:
- Online examples of production-ready client-facing work.
- What is your biggest accomplishment in content creation?
No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.
Interested? Apply for this role