As worldwide experts in filtration, MANN+HUMMEL develop solutions for vehicles, industrial applications, clean air inside vehicles and the sustainable use of water. With team spirit and an open culture of communication, we are continuously working towards achieving our vision of ‘leadership in filtration’. Become part of our team.
- Manage content and research activities for internal and external customers
- Manage and enable a diverse team of direct reports to conduct application and interchange research, digital asset creation, data mappings to industry standards and delivery of all content to the market
- Proactively lead projects to meet current and future customer, market, and internal product content needs. Establish new processes where required
- Be a subject matter expert and take full ownership of catalog and content management practices, and serve as project lead and point of contact for all North American activities and deliverables
- Ensure all customers are receiving data updates per their requirements, including ACES, and PIES
- Maintain an environment of continuous improvement, including the implementation of digital upgrades to increase efficiency and provide better customer experiences
- Develop relationships with key contacts in customer’s content departments, data partners, and vendors
- Support Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Pricing and Category Management teams
- Ensure proper data management practices are in place, monitor data governance health
- Partner with global colleagues in corporate initiatives and projects
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Represent MANN-Hummel in industry meetings and conferences like ACPN to stay up to date on the newest trends and developments and funneling information back to management as needed.
- Develop strategic relationships across the organization and across the industry
- Minimum 4-year degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years of automotive aftermarket catalog/content or equivalent experience
- Preferred experience of 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience with ACES/PIES standards, Digital Asset Management, Catalog building
- SQL knowledge and experience are strongly desired
- Understanding of the Light Duty and Heavy Duty/Off-Road industry as it pertains to the aftermarket
- Excellent data management skills
- Experience giving presentations in corporate environments, including to upper management
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SQL, and other related platforms and applications
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable with filtering, sorting, Vlookups, Pivot Tables etc.
Are you full of ideas? Are you keen to take on responsibility and really achieve something? Then our doors are open to you. This company lives out its values, gives people the freedom to use their own initiative and offers many development exciting opportunities and many exciting projects – all of which await you here.
Interested? Apply for this role