The eCommerce Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing creative direction, collecting assets, curating collections and project management for digital marketing campaigns that support our reward experience departmental strategies and improve our clients’ program performance.
This individual is also responsible for on-time delivery of assigned content and assortment creation for standard campaigns as well as custom client deliverables. Position will partner with the reward experience teammates, creative team, and UI/UX teams for placement and tracking of creative assets.
Reporting and Working Relationships
- Reports to Director, Digital Reward Experience
- Daily collaboration with Digital Reward Experience team, Procurement, Creative, and UI/UX teams. Working relationships with Division Vice President, OUS Marketing, Procurement Team, Logistics Operations, Client Success Team, and IT.
- 45% - Facilitates regular concepting and creative turnover meetings. Attends client team’s strategic business review meetings. Maintain regular dialogue with creative, procurement, and client teams to keep them abreast of marketing content and collection updates. Analyzes past content and collection redemption data. Stays current on trend analysis, participant demographic data, redemption sales history and individual client results. Creates client presentations specific to their custom campaigns and collections with rationale and details on previous campaign performance. Develops both new content and reward selections and refreshes existing campaigns in order to exceed the client’s custom rewards expectations. Influences marketing calendar and site roadmap and provides ongoing program enhancement recommendations.
- 35% - Ensure the integration of all promotional campaigns and custom client work with our standard site content. Refresh custom content and collections at regular intervals. Be subject matter expert and ensure execution of certain brand standards and site style guide. Create and update promotional materials relative to our site and our marketing campaigns. Works closely with the Creative Design team and the product management teams. Participate in client presentations, when appropriate Participate with RFP responses and Pre-Sale solution building.
- 20% - Conducts research and studies lifestyle trends, workforce demographics, psychographics, and signature reward collections. Regularly collaborates with procurement and fulfillment teams on campaigns and collections. Reviews the Buyers updated collection control sheets. Provides support for the Client Merchandise Showroom. Holds regularly scheduled tours of the Showroom for clients and new hires and remains knowledgeable on reward offerings and tactics in order to do so effectively.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 or more years of experience in buying, merchandising or other retail-related fields.
- 1 or more years in digital content management or creation.
- Strong relationship-building skills, critical decision-making skills, and written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, and evolving team environment.
- Ability to influence peers and leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva and familiarity with internal Maritz applications such as ProductsHQ a plus.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Interested? Apply for this role