Marketplacer is now building a team of marketing leaders that will establish Marketplacer as the #1global marketplace platform. With sales & partner opportunities exploding, we need to ensure these high-visibility, high-value partnerships are set-up for success with Marketplacer.
To match this remarkable demand, we are seeking a Content Marketing Manager knowledgeable in the technology space.
Marketing offers and downloadable content are the backbone of inbound marketing, serving as the fuel for our inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc. Without marketing offers, our website visitors would have no reason to convert on our website and provide the contact information we need to segment, nurture, and close.
Marketing offers will include a mix of educational ebooks, event content, webinars and other compelling messaging
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 2-3 free assets each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Create thought leadership content that can be used across our prospects, customers, industry analysts and partner network to win mindshare and brand recognition
- Tell meaningful customer success stories
The ideal candidate will have:
- Boldness and curiosity.
- Drive interlock and alignment with the broader marketing team, Sales and internal leadership to ensure that Content Marketing programs amplify in-country marketing priorities.
- Possesses fabulous communication skills - both written and oral
- Is extremely organized and can juggle multiple projects and priorities at one time
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years experience producing physical and Digital content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building communities online and offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Hubspot
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- A working knowledge of eCommerce with knowledge of the relevant marketing communities of Salesforce, Adobe and/or Shopify is a plus
- Great presentation skills
- International business experience is considered a plus
- A desire to be part of a hyper-growth company at an early stage
- A commitment to achievement and the fostering of an environment focused on your attainment
- A culture of integrity focused on a mission
- An environment where curiosity and collaboration is cherished
- Constant celebration of winning
- Productive and fun people who have been successful in the eCommerce space
Established in 2016 in Melbourne, Australia, Marketplacer as a global technology Software as a Service (SaaS) platform equipped with all the tools and functionality needed to build a successful and scalable online marketplace, at speed. To date, Marketplacer has helped around 100 businesses build and deploy their very own successful marketplace strategies and connected over 25,000 businesses worldwide.