Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Content Designer.
The Content Designer role will have the critical responsibility of collaborating closely with our Senior Content Designer, UX Researchers, and Clinical Programs team to help shape our writing guidelines and craft conversational patient-facing content that is clear, concise, human, and inclusive. Ideal candidates will be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare —looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Craft conversational content and content templates that are clear, concise, human, and inclusive for our patient-facing SMS experience—in order to support and guide patients throughout their care journeys (think symptom triage, surveys/check-ins, medication tracking/reminders)
- Help shape our writing guidelines, working closely with our Senior Content Designer, UX Researcher, and Clinical programs team—to ensure that our content is inclusive, accessible, and written with a shared voice, to effectively support patients across all of our programs
- Review, proof, and polish clinical program content and work with our Senior Content Designer, and Clinical Program Managers, to determine a recommended path forward, and iterate and make improvements
- Gain a deep understanding of who our patients are—their journeys, needs, and pain points—with help from our UX researcher and Clinical Programs team, in order to craft content that is tailored to patients’ lives and their respective contexts of use
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Digital Communications, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing—or equivalent related professional experience
- 1-3 years experience in a UX writing, content strategy, or content-focused role—ideally producing user-focused, in-product writing through work in tech or digital agencies. If you have other writing or UX experience that you think translates to this role well, we’d love to see your stuff, too
- Experience crafting scalable content and shipping in-product experiences with an agile, cross-functional team—you understand interaction design and have strong product thinking and intuition
- You have strong expertise in UX writing, but also have experience with contributing to content strategy and content guidelines, and participating in a mix of content design activities (content audits, content modeling, product flows, interface language, navigational nomenclature, terminology, and taxonomies).
- You simplify—you take complex ideas and make them easy to understand through carefully crafted content; you push teams to avoid over-explanation, and redirect towards simple and intuitive experiences.
- You can audit, analyze, structure, design, and present content solutions clearly and confidently, tailored to the audience.
- You have experience in—and are excited about improving—healthcare and digital health
- You have experience working at a startup organization
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise in healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k)plan and match.
About Memora Health:
Memora Health helps healthcare organizations digitize and automate care journeys, making complex care delivery simple for patients and clinicians to navigate. Memora Health ingests existing data on clinical workflows, converts them into cohesive messaging journeys that guide patients through their care episodes, and automates the completion of simple follow-up tasks in the EHR. Memora's platform reduces care team notifications by nearly 40%, has an average patient NPS over 70, and improves engagement and clinical outcomes across diverse populations. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members around the world, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman's Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested? Apply for this role