Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that inspires users? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you work well with different teams?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative role that is essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our work — which is just one reason why Modes is liked by our customers and partners alike. At Modes, we’re committed to our work, having fun and most importantly, to each other's success.
Modes is looking for a Content Marketing Lead to spearhead the development, management and execution of our content strategy. This role will collaborate with various key stakeholders to develop content aligned with our brand mission. They will be responsible for delivering content that engages Modes target customers and helps increase brand favorability across multiple distribution channels.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can organize a B2B marketing strategy driven by business goals—and has experience executing. Must be excited about having hands-on ownership of everything from campaign strategy, research, and content creation to analytics. Excellent written, visual, and MarTech skills are a must. Previous experience in a B2B tech role is a must-have.
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across various channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, presentations, and other content as needed.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of Modes as a thought leader and information resource.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring the effectiveness of marketing content.
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Direct Modes social media strategy and manage Modes social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among SMEs.
- Work with sales in developing content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle, including proposals, presentations, etc.
- 4+ years experience working in a content marketing role in the tech industry, preferably B2B, creating high-quality content in the form of articles, landing pages, ebooks, case studies and more
- Extensive editorial and social media content development experience and a solid understanding of basic digital design and user experience principles
- A solid understanding of content and social marketing tech industry trends, tactics, and user behaviour
- Highly-collaborative team player who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and able to multitask on a variety of different projects
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with great attention to detail
Top Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Generous vacation policy
- Training allowance and Ongoing Learning opportunities
- Remote Work support
- Top their enhanced Family Benefits Plan
- Supportive culture
- And much more
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and are committed to integrity and excellence.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement, diversity, and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Modes is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.