At Moss Adams, we champion authenticity. For us, that means fostering a culture of talented people who care—about you, our clients, and our communities. Here, you’ll work towards our mission of empowering others to embrace the opportunity and grow as a leader along the way. Our firm’s size, middle-market clients, customized career paths, and supportive culture make this a reality. Join a values-driven firm where you’ll have fun while solving complex and interesting business challenges.
The Sales Content Specialist is responsible for creating and editing on-brand content for proposals and related deliverables, as well as assisting in content management activities. This individual will be a member of our national proposal team, working closely with team managers, writers, and designers to produce compelling content leveraged in client-facing deliverables. The Sales Content Specialist works under the guidance of the Content Manager and also assists in the organization and maintenance of the proposal team’s content library.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Assist team leader in managing our library of content in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint including supporting tasks related to the content life cycle, such as scheduled updates
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the firm’s templates in Word and PowerPoint—including how the templates and content developed within them are managed, logically related to their organization and ongoing updates, and how best to work within them—and apply this knowledge to help maintain a pristine, organized content library
- Manage the daily operations of the content request queue, including moving requests for new content and updates to current content through the appropriate stages of development prior to finalization
- Lead and support the creation and revision of content, helping the team meet prospect and client demand for concise, fresh collateral across a variety of industries and topics
- Collaborate with others in the content development process, including proposal team members such as writers and visual content, as well as other departments (may include client service, marketing, business development, human resources, or legal)
- Support the quality control (QC) review team by providing QC reviews in periods of high project volume or as needed for complex projects
- Understand and implement quality control standards related to formatting, writing style, grammar and spelling, and brand look and feel
- Related projects as needed, such as developing or revising key resumes used in client-facing collateral
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Sound organizational and problem-solving skills, with an aptitude to manage multiple projects, communicate project status, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word preferred including using styles, graphics, tables, fill-in fields, Quick Parts, cross-references, etc.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated leadership skills, good judgement, and ability to interface effectively with individuals at all levels within the firm
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; exceptional proofreading skills
- Self-directed professional with strong interpersonal and client-service skills
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling, and composition, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moss Adams complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the pay range for job openings in Colorado. This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and skill set. This position may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, visit our careers page.
Compensation Range (Denver Market ONLY): $55,000-$62,000