We are MPB, the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. MPB has always been committed to making photo and video kit more accessible and affordable, and helping to visualize a more sustainable future. We recirculate more than 300,000 items of used kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world. If you’re an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting photography, videography and visual storytelling, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced content marketing manager to contribute to our expanding US marketing team. You will work with the Head of US Marketing, colleagues in the global marketing team, and external agencies and content producers. You will deliver effective plans and strategies to help reach and engage MPB customers, delivering content that supports our marketing goals.
- Plan content based on insight from the photo and video community
- Manage and produce content in line with the content strategy, maintaining rigorous planning and production processes to ensure quality content out on time and on budget
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to increase relevance and introduce our brand to new audiences
- Work with internal and external teams on the creation and execution of content to support key messaging
- Work with the analytics team to understand our customers and define audiences to deliver targeted, insights-driven plans
- Collaborate with a team of external content contributors and distributors to enable us to increase our content output and reach
- Track and measure our content, social and SEO programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- Manage the publishing of content to the MPB Content Hub CMS
- Produce, edit or oversee on-product copy, original content articles, advertising, printed collateral in written or video format
- Manage the scheduling and publishing of MPB’s organic global social media presence across LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and forums to drive engagement, awareness and transparency
- Work with influencers and content creators to execute content on behalf of MPB across external channels
- Manage fee/rental agreements in return for content
- Demonstrate solid experience in strategic content planning across multiple channels
- Demonstrate the ability to work alongside and collaborate with a team of both internal and external content producers; film, photography, copywriting and design
- Very detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of content
- Extremely organized and possess the ability and desire to work in close cooperation to achieve results
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Experience in creating visual content using software such as Adobe Creative Cloud software or similar (photoshop, premier pro etc)- videos and stills - from brief through to delivery.
- Knowledge of photography and videography equipment and the motivations, behaviors and interests of visual storytellers
Even Better If
- Knowledge of SEO best practices to ensure content is optimized
- Comfortable hosting IG Lives and talking to camera on MPB Social Videos
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO allowance
- Aetna Medical
- Company EAP
- Dog-friendly office
Note on working practices during the Coronavirus outbreak
At the time of writing, all office-based staff are on a system, combining optional time in our covid-secure office with working from home.
We recognize the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community here at MPB.
Our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one with the diverse community of visual storytellers that we serve. MPB customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of family makeup, race, sexuality, religion, gender identity, disability or age. At MPB, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact and grow.
Interested? Apply for this role