WHO WE ARE
Multi-Health Systems Inc. (MHS) is a leading developer of innovative scientific assessments and technology solutions. Our Assessments and Tools are used in a wide range of critical decision-making processes in every type of industry. Our tools are trusted to inform recruitment, leadership development, career planning, team building and collaboration and more.
Founded in 1983, MHS is a growing company, powered by an exceptional team of passionate, innovative, professionals dedicated to the research, design, and promotion of high-quality assessments and solutions that make a difference. This environment fosters a unique corporate culture and MHS was one of only eight employers to receive the American Psychological Associations’ Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award, is a Best Managed Company since 2012, and received the Training Magazine Network Choice Award for Measurement, Training and Assessment in 2019 and 2020.
A unique opportunity for a performance-oriented content marketing pro who's looking to make an impact as part of a growing award-winning organization. As a key member of an integrated marketing team, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering impactful content marketing communications for MHS’ products covering Talent, Clinical, Education and Public Safety markets. You’ll work mainly with the Marketing Team, but also collaborating with Product & Solutions, Business Development, and other cross functional teams to deliver on objectives. This role will play a key part in developing, editing, and writing engaging narratives that articulate the MHS point of view. You’ll serve as a strategic partner in scaling the distribution of content and measuring its impact on brand perception. You’ll collaborate closely with departments across the company to tell the MHS story.
- Understanding the customer journeys and working with Marketing to develop a communication strategy, including key messaging, across omni-channel touchpoints by customer segments
- Relaying the voice of our MHS customers and deliver compelling stories. Conceptualize, execute and measure content and adjacent programs that bring MHS stories to life
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand and create customized solutions by identifying possible content solutions for their marketing and communication needs and developing relevant and engaging content for digital and traditional platforms.
- Developing a content calendar for each line of business
- Ensuring all content is on-message, on-brand, of appropriate style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Maintaining content standards, analyzing content and channel performance and providing strategic recommendations for optimization based on analytical findings
- Creating marketing content: white papers, case studies, collateral material, email journeys, social media posts, conference materials)
- Establishing best practices, standardized templates and processes (e.g. style guides, QA process, standardized content framework, etc)
- Assessing workload and utilizing/managing freelance writers as needed
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8-12+ years experience in media or editorial content strategy for a brand with a stellar portfolio of engaging narratives and a track record of: 1) Creative, journalistic, and collaborative thinking; you can identify a smart angle for a story, report it out with the right sources, and also work cross-functionally to develop interesting content that supports company priorities and 2) Helping scale impactful storytelling programs and finding strategic ways to measure success
- Both macro and micro perspectives. You are equally comfortable crafting the communication strategy for the overall customer journey as you are reviewing the CTAs for email automation.
- Knowledge of digital, social, mobile, SEO and other web technologies, CRM & marketing automation
- Knowledge in website taxonomy in a website CMS environment, marketing campaigns, digital marketing practices and organic social media growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Autonomous self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure; able to manage and deliver against tight timelines; attention to detail; and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office programs and project management tools essential
We offer a competitive base salary plus a Profit-Sharing Plan, and competitive Health, Dental, healthcare spending account, and retirement savings plan. Includes 3 weeks’ vacation, with an additional 10 paid personal days.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
MHS Inc. encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.