We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We're creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we're committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of American Express, Citizens Bank and Visa. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we've been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
We're looking for an ambitious person to join the US B2C Marketing team at Multiverse. As Multiverse's first-ever B2C Content Marketing Manager in the US, you will define and lead the region's content marketing strategy.
This individual will report to the Head of US B2C Marketing and ideally have experience in content development, campaign management, influencer marketing, and reporting across a diverse range of digital channels. The ideal candidate will be strategic, a strong individual contributor, and excited to work in a high-pace fast-growing company.
This role demands a deep understanding of our business, offer, and operational context.
Specifically, you will:
- Be Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive new users, engagement, and candidates, that deliver apprentice placements and completions
- Collaborate across teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Develop and manage content calendars and organization workflows (including social media, editorial, and influencer-based content)
- Provide Executive reporting on the program results and key-learnings
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels, including email/newsletter distribution
- Measure and optimize all content campaigns and initiatives that are required regularly and continuously
- Manage creative freelancers, including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Lead the integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand
- Deliver executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required
- Create targeted content for prospective apprentices and provide an optimization plan for conversion
- 5+ years of experience in content management, development, or marketing.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS, Google Analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Familiarity with performance and funnel marketing
- Experience with CRM platforms like Iterable, Braze, Marketo
- Experience with data-based platforms Looker, Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of what organic content channels
- Must have strong project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
- Data-driven mindset and strong commercial acumen
- Strong strategy background, understanding of how to balance brand and acquisition
- Strong writing skills and storytelling
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
Nice to haves:
- Brand Marketing experience
- Flair for creative
- Have worked with or for a youth brand with a focus on Diversity
- Experience with SEO-based tools Google Search Console, SEM Rush, and Moz OR a passion for developing and growing your SEO proficiency!
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
- Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna's provider networks.
- Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
- Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match-up capped at $5,000 per year
- Company-sponsored One Medical membership
- Unlimited text-based therapy with TalkSpace
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
- 20 Days of PTO per calendar year
- Life event and volunteer days
- Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
- End-of-Year Company Shut Down
- Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short-term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.