Multiview connects brands to their target audiences through digital media. As a leading digital publisher and marketing company for more than 20 years, Multiview helps over 1,200 associations and 11,000 companies find and connect with millions of professionals every day. By leveraging our first-party data on over 10 million B2B professionals across 30 industries, we deliver targeted advertisements to unique market segments thereby helping brands to maximize their advertising budgets and achieve their growth goals.
The role is to talk to MultiView’s current and future news briefs customers to really understand the needs of the association and its members and be able to find relevant news content that fits these needs!
- Researches and provides a steady flow of compelling and useful newsworthy content
- Writes, revises and proofs content that satisfies the goals and requirements of each association
- Maintains good relationships and open communication with association contacts
- Assures compliance with company and association policies and procedures
- Works closely with many members for initial set-up
- Communicates with graphics departments for design implementation
- Communicates with the team in charge of ad placement
- Completes various ad-hoc requests on an as-needed basis
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events, and work in a team environment.
- Customer service—the individual manages customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism – Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
- 1-3 years of related experience – Not a must, but a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Associated Press style knowledge a must
- Prior newsroom or communication department experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Organizational skills required
- A quick learner with great initiative
- Basic Knowledge of working with stats and excel documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Paint
- Strong email correspondence abilities
- A quick learner who excels at multi-tasking
- Someone with a passion for reading and engaging with online news
MultiView is an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate and are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces you regardless of your gender, religion, sexual orientation, race, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
Interested? Apply for this role