This is a contract position providing services to Nestlé in the USA through a third-party staffing services organization. If you are selected for this role, you will be an employee of a third-party staffing partner and not Nestlé in the USA.
THIS IS A SIX-MONTH CONTINGENT POSITION. ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
This role is part of the internal Digital/Social Activation Team at Nestle Purina, The Feed. Working as an extension of the brand/consumer business unit, the Digital Strategy & Content Specialist will be responsible for developing, accelerating, and activating paid social media strategy and other lightweight digital content across brands. This includes working with internal and external partners to recommend key strategies and tests for social media campaigns that can impact the business via measurable equity and sales lifts.
This role requires a high level of strategic insight, attention to detail, and project management skills, with an entrepreneurial spirit to pioneer new courses that impact the business.
- Research, brainstorm and propose digital/social strategy solutions to assigned brand/consumer initiatives, including collaboration with internal + external key stakeholders.
- Drive growth of equity and sales through paid social initiatives.
- Create, manage, and deliver exceptional content and strategic activation recommendations on assigned brand channels/contact points, working with partnered Content Designers and internal/external channel experts to impact the business.
- Influence partners internally/externally to apply data-driven best Practices to digital/social activations.
- Continuously Optimize paid social media campaigns based on best practices and performance data.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in communications/marketing/advertising/journalism preferred.
- Experience (Years/Type): 3 or more years of experience directly activating social media content and strategy. Email experience is a plus.
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 3 sample content submissions from the portfolio for review if chosen for an interview.
- Knowledge of paid social media best practices, platforms, and trends.
- Experience using data to optimize paid social media strategy and content.
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, influencing and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and organized.
Please note this contract position provides services to Nestlé in the USA on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors in this position are hired and employed through Nestlé’s third-party staffing partner.
Interested? Apply for this role