Newport Healthcare is a nationwide behavioral healthcare organization dedicated to transforming young lives through evidence-based care. To that end, we have assembled the best teen and young adult mental health treatment staff in the country, and we want you to join us. While our experts guide our clients to sustainable healing, our job is to support our valued staff members, and we do that through offering industry-competitive salaries, career growth and skills expansion, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement, and a company commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, among other advantages. Be part of a team that's dedicated to providing compassionate care based in authentic connection, mutual respect, and unconditional love—and experience the rewards of making a difference in the lives of young people and their families each and every day.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.®
- Collaborate with CMO/CEO on the planning and implementation of marketing and content strategies and brand development initiatives to drive leads, generate conversions, and move the dial in all Mark/Comm efforts
- Strategize, produce, manage, and synchronize marketing and content initiatives for all internal and external outlets, enacting agility in messaging and deepening the brand experience in-person and online ensuring owned, earned, and paid efforts deliver in accordance with projected growth
- Oversee Project Managers, Graphic Designers, Writers, Editors, Content Coordinators, and all freelance contributors, and any additional team members as needed to drive efficiencies and productivity in team workflow and deliverables
- Maintain consistent review of KPIs for marketing and content efforts to ensure strategic efforts deliver in accordance with desired direction
- Apply SEO best practices for optimum content production and placement, campaign management, ensuring owned and earned channels evolve steadily to drive ROI
- Generate a fluid content calendar and editorial plan while coordinating with all departments and agencies, both internal and external, to map content and allow for timely spontaneity in content production
- Generate, write, edit, and steer creative direction for all channels, including web pages, web content, articles, ghostwritten pieces, PR, and any other projects needed for internal and external properties
- Assign articles, multimedia projects, and real-time capture to freelance and internal contributors, videographers, and photographers; manage, write, copyedit, and oversee content production, applying and steering creative direction of brand messaging, ensuring content is inspirational, educational, influential, compelling, and driving engagement
- Manage a team of associates, including writers, editors, fact-checkers, and contributors, generating fresh content, tapping into keyword-related topics, timely trends and news-related items
- Oversee and coordinate with external agencies including but not limited to PR, SEO/Advertising, acting as support and liaison for the CMO/CEO on objectives, deliverables, and action plans
- Maintain guidelines and best practices for internal competencies and adherence to organizational policy, ensuring internal governance
- Ensure Marketing + Content Team maintains in-house and external sources in content creation applying best practices, including directing video production, ensuring content is on brand through ideation, script notes, production
- Review and reflect analytics in a compelling ongoing narrative to the internal team that adheres to organizational objectives and provides actionable insights for marketing and content evolution; mining qualitative and quantitative data for recommendations and revision in strategy
- Support executive and clinical staff in content and communications efforts, as needed
- Drive the implementation of partnerships and brand experiences, collaborating with stakeholders to develop and maintain mutually beneficial brand affiliations; uphold successful brand presentation; and leverage event content for digital media outlets and deepen peer and audience relationships
- 8+ years of leadership in Marketing and Content fields, with a firm command of branding, marketing strategy, content strategy, team mobilization, PR strategy, SEO best practices, communications messaging, content creation, digital know-how, publishing, and content proliferation
- Leadership excellence, with proven skills in communication and team cohesion to energize and activate creativity and initiative
- Excellent project management capabilities with an innovative mindset
- Proficient in CMS varieties, digital pub dashboards, Google Analytics, MS Office Suite capabilities, evolving platforms
- Impeccable written, verbal and visual aesthetic sensibilities
- Min bachelor’s degree, certifications, or commensurate experience as applicable
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Newport Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Newport Healthcare is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here Equal Employment Opportunity Posters