Would you like to join a dynamic, fast-growing technology company, where no two days are alike?
Would you like to work for a company whose product touches millions of peoples’ lives every day?
Would you like to take part in development of a unique international team supporting the biggest global businesses in their key processes?
We are looking for a Training content developer (US East Coast) who will be responsible for coordinating the development of training content for our Enterprise Labeling and Artwork Management software development company. In this role, the Training Coordinator works closely with subject matter experts, develops learning content and delivers it to YouTube, internal and external Learning management systems (LMS), our website and other appropriate outlets.
We’re looking for team members with drive, experience and skills to add to our existing team. Candidates should have strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently as well as in close-knit teams, communicate well with all project stakeholders, and be adaptable, proactive, and resourceful.
- Graphic design and instructional design of learning materials
- Proof-reading and editing of English texts (proficiency in other languages is welcome)
- Writing and collaborating on text guides, scripts, and storyboards
- Video creation and editing
- Audio editing
- Quality assurance – ensuring compliance with our style and brand guides.
- Administering and provisioning content in Learning management systems.
- Explaining concepts and procedures in a simple and easy to understand fashion.
- Obtaining, analyzing, and implementing content feedback from subject matter experts
- Developing and adhering to company design, development, and writing standards while meeting the deadlines specified in the project schedules.
- Establishing, managing, and communicating delivery timeframes for training and documentation materials.
- Advising with new and existing technical documentation as needed.
- Working in an agile content development team
- University level education
- Proficient knowledge of English language (proficiency in other languages is welcome)
- Knowledge of the following tools the team uses; Adobe CC suite with emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro; Office 365: Power Point, MS Word, Excel. Knowledge of other SCORM-specific tools like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate is welcome)
- Proactiveness, drive, resourcefulness, and working well with a team.
- Ability to absorb and understand complex business and technology terminology (previous experience in developing IT and software content is welcome)
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
What it’s like to work for us
- We’re a team. We believe in using the power of the team. The fastest path to creating value for our customers is all of us working together, sharing ideas and brainstorming to find the best solutions. Our goal is to create an environment where every individual employee can make an impact.
- We’re curious. We nurture a culture of constant learning and innovation. We believe curiosity is a good thing, in all aspects of business.
- We’re diverse. We value the contribution of a wide range of people, from different countries and backgrounds. We believe their differences make our business stronger.
- We’re inclusive. Everybody in our team has equal access to opportunities. We foster open communication and information sharing as well as shared accountability and responsibility.
- We’re virtual. Our employees work in virtual teams spanning borders and time zones. We use the latest technology every day, to communicate, collaborate and coordinate.
Interested? Apply for this role