Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable provides the industry’s most widely adopted platform for automating these tasks using AI, empowering leading health systems like Intermountain Healthcare and CommonSpirit Health to improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Content Marketing Associate. As our first content marketer, this person will be tasked with developing blogs, infographics, social media posts, and videos that inspire, educate, and persuade.
Because of the rapid changes that the healthcare market is facing, the ideal candidate for this role is a dynamic self-starter who can wear many hats, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt. We’re looking for somebody who can not only be a rockstar but who can bring the whole band together, driving cross-functional execution across marketing and sales teams.
- Own Notable’s content calendar, aligning with product marketing, growth marketing, and brand marketing leadership on content that will best meet business requirements.
- Coordinate with in-house and contracted creative teams to develop original infographic and video content designed to engage our target audience.
- Repurpose thought leadership developed by our product marketing team into snackable blogs and videos
- Craft op-eds and contributed content on behalf of our executive team
- Conduct original research in partnership with third-party research firms to sharpen our PoV and enhance market credibility
- Serve as copy editor for all internally developed content, ensuring that all assets are concise, free of errors, and reflect our voice.
- World-class writing and editing skills across all mediums, from tweets to blog posts to eBooks.
- Experience coordinating with and coaching designers and video producers to produce high-impact marketing assets.
- Basic understanding of SEO, or a willingness to learn
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required. A desire to learn the ins and outs of the industry and what matters most to our audience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, or similar major preferred, but not required.
Diversity is important to our team; if you’re unsure if you might be a fit, please apply!
Interested? Apply for this role