This job listing has expired
Content Marketing Lead
Notable is the leading intelligent automation company for healthcare. Customers use Notable to drive patient acquisition, retention, and reimbursement, scaling growth without hiring more staff. We don’t just make software. We are on a mission to fix the broken U.S. healthcare system by helping to eliminate the massive administrative burden that is placed on our nation’s healthcare staff. We hire people from diverse backgrounds and are always looking for employees who bring fresh ideas to our space. Passion is paramount, and at Notable, you will get to work with other talented people who aim to set a new standard for innovation in healthcare.
To support and accelerate our growth, we are hiring a Content Marketing Lead. This individual will enable Notable to become the definitive source for thought leadership on digital transformation among healthcare executives. Key content pillars will include original research, data-driven insights, customer stories, and subject matter expert-driven commentary.
- Build and oversee an emerging content marketing function, including internal and external content creators.
- Develop and manage the content marketing calendar in conjunction with cross-functional teams to support customer acquisition, retention, and growth strategies.
- Prioritize, experiment, and lead the development of a predictable content pipeline. This content should build our brand, demonstrate our differentiation, and fuel demand generation and marketing lifecycle activities, from SEO and keyword ranking to driving traffic, on-page.
- Produce content across a variety of formats and channels; key content examples include blogs, webpages, web copy, white papers, social media content, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Identify gaps in the marketing funnel and proactively identify opportunities for optimization with content.
- Translate sophisticated healthcare and technology topics into executive-facing, high-impact concepts that are highly compelling to our buyer and user persona groups.
- Analyze, understand, and communicate content performance to report on successes and continuously iterate content pieces.
- Partner with team members in product marketing, growth marketing, design, and other cross-functional partners to develop impactful content that resonates with our audiences and helps us reach our revenue goals.
You are a great fit because you have...
- 7+ years of B2B content marketing experience, including 1+ year of managing a team
- World-class project management skills, including the ability to predict and deliver against committed timelines
- Analytical abilities to synthesize key business insights and create a long-term vision for content strategy
- Understanding what a good content strategy that is mapped to a buyer's journey looks like
- Top-notch writing skills and the ability to create compelling content that communicates our product/brand story
- Design sensibility in order to determine how content can be presented/distributed in various media formats
- Comfort with ambiguity within a fast-paced, highly matrixed working environment
- Background in the healthcare industry and experience working in B2B technology, ideally SaaS
23rd November 2022
Place of work
Remote (United States)
29 open job opportunities
0 new jobs added in the last week.
We'll put your job ad in front of a growing community of content professionals.
Post a job