58500 is the numbers of HCPs that we interact with every year in the Spanish healthcare system. In Novartis, we are constantly working to provide the best health solutions and focus on innovation to better communicate and engage with our professionals and patients.
As Content and Production Manager, you will be responsible for developing the local content team and structure, promote creative frameworks, promote best in class quality and assure time to market to deliver to meaningful content to our audiences.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop insight-driven, enterprise level Omni channel content strategies for pharma brands that effectively align to campaign, customer and company goals for the Spanish CPO
- Understand and incorporate market data, brand strategy, and target audience research into content strategies and workshops as a cross functional for all business units
- Conduct hands-on content inventories and audits, content mapping, and gap analyses that translate qualitative and quantitative data into meaningful insights and content recommendations
- Lead and/or facilitate on-site discovery sessions and strategy/messaging workshops in partnership with internal and external teams to draw out customer content goals and offer informed, strategic solutions
- Contribute as a UX writer and content strategist to improve engagement and performance across design and storytelling.
- Write concise, engaging copy that adheres best practices guidelines for a wide range of channels, formats, and target audiences (including health care providers, sales representatives, and patients)
- In collaboration with content and wider team, develop frameworks and governance documentation for creating content based on market, audience, and performance insights
- Support the development of “content strategy” as an integral service element
- Work with the internal and external creative and content team to develop and report on content and content strategy success metrics
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, UX, design, art or any other related fields
- 5+ years experience in a digital product or service team developing user experience copywriting experience
- 3+ years experience as a content strategist
- Shown experience in digital tools for prototyping strategic proposals on content and UX
- Ability to provide with insightful feedback that improve digital content across business.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Pasion for writing clear, engaging and inspirational content in a Pharma Environment (accurate) Capable of writing clear, engaging, and accurate copy for pharm
- Curious mind with a constant desire to learn and a passion to discover new and better ways of doing things
- Ability to think systematically, organize, and prioritize effectively in an occasionally fast-paced and pressurized agency environment
- Detail focused with big-picture understanding; creativity that complements process-driven execution
- Ability to work across therapy areas and communicate effectively to different audiences
- Capacity to understand and translate scientific data and study results into a story with a human connection
- Capable of working from primary-level scientific research, market research, brand strategy documentation, and/or pre-existing creative materials
- Comfortable and confident engaging health care professionals, subject matter experts, and senior business leadership one-on-one and in workshop formats
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization, we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network