We are looking for one open-minded and open-hearted professional to join us as a Technical Writer. The role is part of Nuvolo University - our global enablement function committed to collaborative innovation in everything we do, and professionalism will make our team even stronger, we are looking forward to meeting you.
As a Technical Writer, your role will include:
- Write technical product documentation, implementation guides, release notes, context-sensitive help, knowledge checks, quizzes, and/or online help for Nuvolo’s products.
- Gather information from various resources, including SME interviews, to create comprehensive documentation.
- Perform peer and editorial level reviews of content to provide feedback to team members.
- Build and publish projects for product releases.
- Troubleshoot content for errors that may prevent publishing.
- Assist in leading and mentoring the team on best and leading-edge practices to produce world-class enablement materials for our colleagues, clients, and partners.
- Provide input into the team’s ability to provide cutting edge enablement solutions by staying current with professional and technology trends.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 2+ years of consistently high performance in a technical writer role preferably within a SaaS or cloud-based product company
- Competency in the following key skills: (writing samples required)
- Writing clear and concise documentation (online help, user guides, and release notes)
- Adherence to Microsoft Style Guide or Chicago Manual of Style
- HTML and preferably XML
- Styles and/or CSS
- Information types and single-sourcing principles
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with demonstrable expertise at articulating technical concepts to non-technical audiences in a value-centric perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare or a HAT.
- Experience within an Agile SCRUM or SAFE methodology development teams
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
Who are we?
Nuvolo is the global leader in modern, cloud-based Connected Workplace solutions. Built on ServiceNow, we provide a single platform to manage all people, all physical locations, all assets, and all work – enabling data sharing across departments. Industries we serve through our SaaS applications include healthcare, life sciences, financial services, retail, government, higher education & enterprise. We are a software company that provides generous compensation, excellent benefits, stock options plan, and the opportunity to be surrounded by passionate team members that look out for each other. The culture offers a friendly environment where you are challenged and can achieve more!
You could be a fit for Nuvolo if you champion our core values:
- Act with integrity
- Embrace teamwork
- Take care of each other
Nuvolo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested? Apply for this role