Obligo is looking for a motivated, curious and fun Content Marketing Manager to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of building trust between landlords and renters. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for producing thoughtful, well-researched, high-quality and engaging content across all marketing channels. If you love to craft written content that makes a positive impact, this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will bring exceptional writing and editing skills, a strong sense of empathy and attention to detail. Graphic design experience is a plus (or just a keen eye for great design). Most importantly, the candidate must contribute to Obligo’s internal culture of trust, transparency, excellence and teamwork.
- Planning, developing, researching, writing and editing monthly thought leadership and blog content (this will include direct and indirect content authorship)
- Ongoing creation of sales enablement tools (i.e. product brochures, sales decks)
- Daily copywriting for website, landing pages, email campaigns, paid ad campaigns, and key pieces of the in-product user experience
- Social Media: Daily account management, including copywriting and graphic content
- PR: Assist with reporter outreach and analyzing our efforts (Cision experience is a plus)
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Product, Customer Success and Leadership to ensure our teams have the marketing assets they need to succeed
- Work closely with external writers and graphic designers and serve as their editor-in-chief
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional writing skills (both long-form content and copywriting)
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for design and details
- Experience with writing and content creation (i.e. writing articles, infographics, decks, brochures, email campaigns, landing pages, ads, etc)
- A desire to work in a supportive, collaborative, transparent, and multicultural environment
- A start-up mentality - you’re ready to make things happen!
- Industry experience in marketing or journalism - a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Obligo builds trust between landlords and renters using financial technology, ridding both parties from the burden of security deposits. Property owners and managers use Obligo to streamline their operations, comply with changing regulations and make their listings more appealing to renters.
Interested? Apply for this role