Onward Search is seeking a Content Designer for a 6-month extendable contract working out of our client's office in the San Jose area. In this role, you will contribute to our client's design team as well as their product, brand, and marketing partners. Interested? Apply today!
- Work alongside research and design teams to determine the best way to structure and produce content to meet the user needs while achieving business goals
- Create product-specific content strategies that empower our partners to write UI, brand, or marketing content
- Create, evolve, and maintain tools and resources to support our partners’ writing content across the organization.
- Perform QA checks on the content before it goes live to the site.
- Build and maintain our stakeholder relationships and collaborate with cross-domain partners to inspire a united effort.
- Support a culture that balances user-centered design with supporting business goals.
- Work independently and collaborate to the work of other content designers in workshop settings.
- Work alongside design teams to create user-centered copy, messaging strategies, frameworks, and narratives for web journeys and subsequent projects.
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of our brand voice and tone.
- Create language strategies that work for international markets, while facilitating relationships between our partners and the localization team to ensure the experience translates in the best way possible
- 3-5 years of professional writing experience, with 2-4 years writing web and mobile content
- Conceptualization and effective writing abilities.
- B2B or B2C e-commerce, financial services, payments, or retail industry experience
- Agile or Lean UX environment experience preferred.
- Branding and writing both marketing and interaction content a plus.
- Experience working Figma and Sketch, including authoring tools such as Ditto, Acrolinx a plus.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full-time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Interested? Apply for this role