We are looking for an experienced UX Writer (UXR) / Content Strategist to join our team. You will be responsible for developing our content strategy, establishing and implementing a tone of voice, and writing copy for our products and Design System. As a fully integrated UX team member, you will ensure the success of digital interfaces through effective and tested copywriting techniques, design thinking processes, and creative writing treatment.
You will dig into complex issues and develop content strategies that solve problems and enhance our user experience. You should have experience creating product copy standards and understand UX writing principles for microcopy within complex user interfaces.
In this role, you will work with a team of product managers, UX Architects UX designers, and engineers to strategically communicate narrative, drive content strategy and ensure content quality.
Your Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Lead product content strategy across all digital products.
- Elevate the quality of product copy, making sure it is backed by data, conveys clarity of thought, and is compelling and actionable.
- Write, edit, and test all copies on our site, platforms, and portals.
- Define and apply product copy standards, ensuring that all users have a clear, consistent, and compelling experience.
- Create and maintain a product voice and tone library to ensure the copy is consistent.
- Contribute copy to the development of clear and concise product specs.
- Collaborate with other team members and partners.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
About the Client: The essential data & analytics technology connector in the automotive aftermarket industry and is a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors (ATD). This client is driving better decisions in the tire automotive aftermarket through customer-centric SaaS solutions, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and data optimization across the entire supply chain. They offer a full suite of software and services to future-proof our partners in manufacturing, distribution, and retail to solve shared and unique challenges across inventory strategy, insights, and market demand. Their culture is wholeheartedly committed to their partners, embracing and thriving on meaningful challenges, learning, sharing and growing together as well as love and care for one another.
- 5 or more years of experience working as a Product Content Strategist or UX Writer.
- A strong creative mind and a consistent track record of connecting content strategies to business objectives.
- Experience working with an in-house product team, including working with UX/UI designers, information architecture, and responsive design teams.
- Outstanding clarity of thought in communication and analysis, and the ability to explain complex user experiences in simple terms.
- A strong knack for communications strategy and an eye for the long-term scalability of copy decisions.
- Ability to visualize strategic product solutions and bring them to life with a copy.
- Creative problem solver with a strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with expert-level command of grammar within the English language.
Nice to Haves:
- Strong understanding of Human Centered Design & UX Principals.
- Ability to work with partners to understand detailed requirements and build copy flows for complete user experiences that meet stakeholder needs and vision.
- Experience cultivating and nurturing testing user communities.
- B2B SaaS experience around Automotive Aftermarket or Supply Chain.
- Digital Data Visualization Experience.
Interested? Apply for this role