We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 450 people in our global offices. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Designer (UX Writer) to work closely with our Product Design team, building simple, pleasant, and productive experiences for business owners, employees, and shareholders. You’ll be our first Content Designer within the Product Design group, working to establish a foundation for the growing function. You love creating content systems to help solve problems and can make any microcopy sound clear and human.
We operate in a conceptually heavy area that distances business owners and budding entrepreneurs from the reality of operations. We want to give our clients the freedom to explore their business ideas and provide a clear path to navigate compliance and other regulatory complexity.
What you'll do:
- Own product copy and content strategy for the whole product area, including both client and agent experiences.
- Demonstrate the impact of your work proactively and often. Use data and customer insights to guide your work and advocate for it.
- Partner with Product Marketing, UX Research, Product Management, and other cross-functional colleagues to develop a consistent voice, tone, and taxonomy for product features.
- Help build and implement processes, resources, and standards for the Content Design team.
- Be an active and available peer mentor for other writers, and contribute to our positive and collaborative team culture.
- Hire other writers and expand the Content Design function to better support product delivery.
Who you are:
- An outstanding portfolio of your work with a proven track record of explaining complex things in a simple and digestible way. Like real people talk to each other.
- Experience in product writing, content design, and/or copywriting, with a demonstrated record of writing successful UX/UI copy with measurable impact.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or equivalent design tools to collaborate with designers alongside their work.
- Experience creating style guides, content standards, or related artefacts to help others write successfully.
- Ability to track the impact of your work across multiple teams and to proactively manage issues and complexity.
- Experience advocating for content and design and driving projects forward.
- Experience building teams over time through hiring, growing, and retaining high-performing employees is a huge bonus.
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
- The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
- The chance to join a growing Product Design team as the first Content hire, and to help shape and define the way we work
- An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
- An agile working model focused on goals and performance
- Amazing London City HQ, complete with a roof terrace for those days that you want to work from the office.
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Quarterly social events
- Learning opportunities and mentorship from peers and leaders, including a yearly continuous professional development budget.
Interested? Apply for this role