Mission of the position:
Create copy and microcopy for the correct navigation and the performance of essential activities within the application, support in the help center, email platform, corporate website, for an optimal user experience. Define the tone of the brand and standardize it for the content of the narratives through the different points at which the potential and end user interacts.
- Write and review content for all flows within the application and new developments, website, print campaigns and digital campaigns, help center and all points of direct interaction with users. Auditing current content and collaborating with the different product and marketing teams to perform iterations and improve communication with Spin by OXXO users.
- Work closely with designers on flows to help with copy, micro-copy, and UI improvements. This in order that there is consistency within the design of the application and the information that will be communicated to the end user.
- Register all the documentation, thanks to the updating of the tone and voice manuals and the design system, this in order to maintain constant iterations and improvements within the product
- Update the process of generating emails and email campaigns, using the sendbird platform or some other email platform, so that the communication sent to our users is validated by the tone of the brand and remains consistent.
- Manage the script for tests and / or interviews with users, in addition to facilitating them, to respect the tone and voice of the brand within interviews with users, to practice internal and external communication of the product.
- Strengthen the communication that is given to users through different points, aligning the tone and voice of the brand. Improving the evolution of the brand in terms of communication.
- Anticipate user needs and explore innovative solutions, through information analysis and usability tests, to improve service to our end customer.
- Develop and evolve content standards, tone and voice manual, best practices and communication processes for internal and external users, to maintain consistency throughout the fintech.
- Collaborate in the brand strategy and analytics to understand in depth the needs of our users, the product, the new developments and the positioning of the brand, this through knowledge of the information analysis platforms, to provide constant improvement in solving the problems of our users through our product.
- Manage all copy changes in product and design system flows
- Define the tone and voice of the brand, this has to be reflected in the interactions that the end user has with all of our communication points
- Validate any update to the tone of the brand and to the service to users
- Update and improve the documentation of the brand's tone and voice manual
- Prioritize in all aspects of approval in the way we communicate with users through Spin by OXXO
- Fintech experience
- Experience with tone and voice manuals
- Development of copy and micro copy
- Knowledge of use of Sendgrid / Mailchimp
- Knowledge of using Figma / Invision / Marvel / Balsamiq
- Communication skills
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the requirements, apply here!
At FEMSA, Coca-Cola FEMSA, FEMSA Comercio and FEMSA Negocios Estratégicos, all recruitment and selection processes are free and are aligned with respect for the individual, society and the environment without making any distinction on the basis of religion, gender, age, socioeconomic status or ethnic origin or disability for all applicants.
Interested? Apply for this role