The Global Knowledgebase Content Specialist will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of program-specific information within the client-provided knowledgebase built on social software. This role uses the latest social technology, such as forums, blogs, podcasts, gamification, RSS, wikis, videos, and user-generated content, to ensure contact center agents are able to deliver the best experience to their customers. This role can create either Agent facing or Customer facing content.
This role will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and will partner with internal and external clients to ensure accurate information is provided to agents in a timely manner. The Global Knowledgebase Content Specialist will proactively look for ways to improve how we share information with agents resulting in positive customer experience interactions.
The Global Content Specialist is also responsible for creating and/or running reports based on business needs and/or requests from the business owner. The duties include analyzing for trends, and cascading that information to management, as well as ensuring that the appropriate actions are taken such as entering content into Agents Ask Ford (AAF) or Customers Ask Ford (CAF) or creating job aids, and sending out SharePoint announcements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Align knowledge base structure and strategy with Operations and Client Partner goals and metrics
- Update the knowledge base by coordinating client-related content with appropriate executive management, learning and development teams and other resources.
- Manage multiple knowledgebase access points, based on individual region's level of App rollout and content
- Create, develop and post interactive client-related materials and product knowledge content that enables contact center associates to delight their customers. Encourages participation and the development of user-generated content in a collaborative knowledge base.
- Create content articles to drive customer self-help utilization with the goal of reducing the need for incoming inquiries into the call center
- Monitor daily activity and ensure the knowledge base is updated with appropriate content.
- Administer appropriate community access, roles and permissions.
- Ensure content available for each access point is region-specific, content not relevant is deleted or updated.
- Coach users on knowledge-base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base
- Partner with local facilitators to ensure training material is currently based on updates to the regional requirements. Support training content development as needed.
- Conduct usability assessments in alignment with ongoing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of position-related experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bilingual English and one of the following German/Portuguese/Mandarin/Spanish/Italian/ or French preferred
- Strong project management abilities.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented, Results driven.
- Skill in organizing work of self and others.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Ability to organize and manage concurrent projects with multiple, competing priorities and rigid deadlines.
- Demonstrated open-minded approach and flexibility to address changing situations as they occur.
- Ability to work to set targets in support of service level agreements.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and business case development.
- Ability to understand, translate and communicate complex concepts and convert them into easy-to-understand language.
- Quality and customer service focused.
Interested? Apply for this role